A powerful, in-context translation and review tool that changes the way companies distribute content to a global audience.
The Lingotek In-Context Workbench provides a powerful, in-context translation and review tool that changes the way companies are able to distribute content to a global audience. This innovative tool immerses project managers and translators in a dynamic, multilingual experience with translation, page formatting, and collaborative review, all happening in real time. This is a key element to substantially reducing project costs and deployment time, while simultaneously providing translators with tools for higher-quality translations. The live native-environment translation and review that this new application offers is enhanced with a feature toolkit designed to simplify and streamline the creation of multilingual content. Powerful tools include: - An interactive, live view of context and segmented views - Single click full-screen mode - Apply and adjust formatting - Instant email notifications when a project is ready to work on - Access project tasks and launch the workbench from any website via a Google Chrome extension - View a segment’s revision history - Efficient keyboard shortcuts - Realtime segment status - Term highlighting throughout the entire document
- (2017-11-29) Larry Furr: I love translating with this plug-in! It makes translation so much easier being able to see exactly what the page will look like when my translations go live on the client's website. It's a major boon for quality and efficiency. Nice work!
- (2016-02-02) Joseph Hovik: Very well made. You can tell a lot of time went into it. It's great!
- (2016-01-27) Matt Brown: This is an excellent tool!
- (2016-01-25) Bull Weber: Super useful!
- (2016-01-25) Makes the task of translation much easier while having a preview of the actual content! Cool Too!
- (2016-01-25) Michael Douma: This extension has some awesome features that make it easy to work on the tasks assigned to me from any webpage that I'm currently on.
- (2016-01-25) Brian Isle: Neat extension that is sure to increase translator productivity by allowing them to quickly switch between translation tasks and have full context!
- (2016-01-19) Jeff Labrum: Super cool. Love that I can access the platform right on the web page and see the full context!
- (2016-01-19) Jim Hargrave: Having full context makes a huge difference in the quality of web page translation.
- (2016-01-19) Calvin Scharffs: This is an excellent translation tool and a game changer in the translation industry. If you translate you must use this tool.
- (2017-12-04, v:126.96.36.199) Amanda Figueiredo: App Identified as Malware
I am having the same problemas the other user below. The app has been blocked because it was identified as malware. Please help.
5.0 (14 votes)
Last update / version
2019-09-12 / 188.8.131.52