BT Cloud Phone for Google Chrome
Integrate your BT Cloud Phone into Google. • Click phone numbers to make calls through your BT Cloud Phone system from your Gmail™ account. • Invite as many as 1,000 audio participants to any Google Hangout™. • Schedule BT Cloud Phone Meetings® and conference calls directly within Google Calendar™. • Listen to your voicemails directly within Gmail. • Combine your BT Cloud Phone and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen. • Manage your Business SMS conversations.
- (2019-04-03) Bruce Williams: This is good. I am using on Chrome OS and there seem to be a couple of issues getting dialpad and finishing calls but the fact that the app identifies phone numbers on apps/sites and it is then just a click to call is a big timesaver.
- (2016-03-02) steven king: very good
- (2019-05-22, v:4.1.9) Adam Begley: Pick-up Calls On-Hold or Parked?
Do you know if there is a way to pickup calls I have put on hold or parked via another device as there is with the iPhone and Desktop apps? I have in the RingCentral branded extension guide there appears to be but I don't get an option in the BT version? We use a Linux based OS so it would be really handy if there was a way to do this. Other than that love the extension btw! Thanks, Adam
- (2017-12-14, v:3.1.4) Sarah Leverton: Wont load
My extension won't load up after sign in - I just get the loading animation. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Still doesn't work. Please help to resolve.
- (2017-09-19, v:22.214.171.124) Interferes with another Chrome externsion
Hi, Love this extension, but we've hit a problem. We use another Chrome extension, Text Blaze, and Mighty Text. When we use Text Blaze to generate an SMS for Mighty Text to send, BTCPfG intercepts the text as it passes from Text Blaze to Mighty Text, and inserts some hidden characters around what it recognises to be a phone number. You can see that in Mighty Text as the number has been underlined. When the text is sent from Mighty Text, the hidden characters add several carriage returns and tab characters within the SMS, creating a very poor appearance. This behaviour does not arise using Text Blaze and GMail. Can we stop BTCPfG in some way?
- (2016-02-06, v:126.96.36.199) number field too short
06.02.2016 Hello. This is fab, but the number is truncated here in the UK, after the +44 is added it's just too long, look: +4417363501… last two digits not displayed Please could you make it a little bit wider? Why not make it so we can drag it to the required width? Thanks a lot