Features: - Makes phone numbers on websites callable by hovering and clicking on them. - Lets you initiate calls by just typing any number in the Click2Call dropdown. - Adds a button to your toolbar, which allows you to log into your RingByName account. - Lets you click to dial phone numbers from most popular CRM and Small Business packages, including Salesforce.com, ZoHo, Highrise, Batchbook, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics and many more. - Lets you click to dial your contacts and friends from popular social networks, email and contact management sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Contacts, Outlook.com, LinkedIn and many more. Additional Info: - If you do not like the extension turning numbers into Click2Call links then you can turn it off in the extension options or simply by unchecking “Enable Auto Detect” in the Click2Call dropdown. - Click2Call features are only available for active RingByName account holders. - Complete details about RingByName cloud phone service for business can be found at: www.RingByName.com or by calling 855-345-7464 or 305-728-6462. * Developed by InPhonex's Systems and Development department with special thanks to Marcel Araujo and Lucas Rosa.
- (2018-08-13) Matt Bramson: Let's me click to call any number on any webpage -- within Salesforce or Outlook or on a webpage -- with my business phone. Simple, fast, and easy.
- (2017-11-18) Mario Lacayo: Best handsfree extension,perfect paired with RingByName services. Allows me to just click a phone number on my computer screen and Presto.
- (2016-06-29) Marcelo Santos: The best extension to make calls.
- (2014-04-10) Blue Mcneil: Saves me about 15 seconds per number I need to dial. :D
- (2013-12-18) Anderson Ouriques: Pretty cool. Now I can easily make calls to the phone numbers that I see in the web as well as making quick calls to any phone number by typing it in the extension.