Automatically filter websites to be opened under Incognito mode.
Filter websites to automatically open under Incognito mode. For example, add the keyword "bank" and every time you go to sites such as "www.bankofamerica.com" or "www.usbank.com", they will be immediately redirected to Incognito Mode, leaving no trace in your history or address bar suggestions. Simple, discrete, and easy to use. Open Sourced: https://github.com/pmsosa/Hidden
- (2020-04-14) James Chen: Super helpful. It can be even leveraged in business scene too.
- (2020-01-04) Shubham Gaikwad: Great!!!
- (2019-11-16) Sean Sengenberger: I just downloaded this. I follow my local newspaper on Facebook, but their website has too many cookies, etc. on it, and I prefer to open it in incognito mode. With this app, I put their domain into the list, and when I click on their posts, the newspaper articles open in incognito mode. Already tested and it works perfectly. (I think people who want all traces of a domain to remain hidden might not like this, since you can see the list of domains that auto hide, and this could be a problem.)
- (2019-01-18) Jason McCracken: Hasn't been updated since 2016 but still works perfectly (or at least it hasn't failed me yet).
- (2018-07-10) works well......
- (2018-09-09, v:1.3) Open maximized?
Awesome extension! Thanks for it. One question: is there a way to open new incognito windows maxed out and not so small? Didn't manage to change your code, because I don't understand how it works. Thanks in advance!
- (2018-07-10, v:1.3) problem with gmail
hi filter need quick fix not sure whats going on but even though gmail is not on filter list it forces gmail to incognito mode is there anyway to fix this is pain to type user and password every time i need to access something in my email thx