Identify your Convertkit subscribers from within Gmail!
The ConvertKit for Gmail Extension allows you to identify your ConvertKit subscribers right from within Gmail. When you receive an email, the extension will highlight whether or not that person is a subscriber of yours within ConvertKit. It also highlights all of the tags that you have applied to that subscriber. You can quickly identify important information, like whether or not an individual has subscribed to your newsletter, bought your book, or started your course. The extension is a wonderful way for you to quickly utilize your rich ConvertKit data without having to flip back and forth from the app, to gmail, and back again!
- (2020-01-24) Vikrom Narula: Please make it possible to update subscriber data from within the pannel. Also, knowing which segments they are in would be useful.
- (2019-06-04) Rodolfo Melogli: Doesn't work any longer unfortunately (Jun 2019)
- (2017-10-20) Tomasz Kałowski: This is amazing! Thank you so much for constant improvements. ALL THIS NEW STUFF MAKES ME STICK WITH YOU AND NOT LOOK INTO COMPETITION :)
- (2017-10-20) Vicky Lashenko: Convert Kit has been surprising it's customers with the coolest features and this is by far my favorite! I love that I can see the subscribers right in my gmail and have important info right at my fingertips! As another reviewer mentioned - I too, looked up email addresses in CK to get some more context of who I'm speaking with and this amazing extension is saving me SO MUCH TIME. It's also giving my conversations so much depth. Thanks so much Nathan and team!!! <3
- (2017-10-08) Anthony Ongaro: Such a helpful feature when using ConvertKit, especially as we receive more and more emails back from readers. Straightforward way to gain more context on how to reply to each person uniquely.
- (2017-10-06) Brad Hussey: I get so many emails in my online business, and I'm often switching tabs, searching for an email in ConvertKit in order to see details about the person I'm replying to. This removes that friction for me, and the subscriber details are right there! Tagged as a customer? Yup. New subscriber? Yup. Love it.
- (2017-10-06) Cam Adair: Really cool extension that allows me to know so much more about the people emailing me and both how I can support them, and in what priority, right INSIDE Gmail which I use ALL DAY. The best extensions are the ones that give you key information without adding any extra steps. This one does exactly that.
- (2017-10-05) Jorge Vergara: Definitely a time saver, I used to look up each person manually in CK before replying to an email, context is King!
- (2017-10-05) Chris Spowe: Really nifty add-on that enables you to get valuable subscriber info inside GMAIL (Is the sender a subscriber? If yes, what tags are curently associated with the subscriber, etc.) Easy to install & huge time-saver! Brilliant!
- (2017-10-04) Austin Saylor: This is a great little time saver / must have extension for anyone using ConvertKit and Gmail. Just make sure you've highlighted the email sent to you (as opposed to your response). THANK YOU CK!!!