Connect FavSync with Chrome - add bookmarks, notes, images, videos and RSS with a click and import bookmarks to your FavSync page
FavSync creates a portal on the web that allows you to store any type of content in it, completely customizable and is accessible from anywhere and any device. FavSync add-on creates a connection between your browser and your FavSync portal and allows you to: - Import bookmarks from your browser - Add bookmarks, images, notes, RSS, videos and save pages as HTML to FavSync on the go - Access your items from FavSync through the add-on - Merge FavSync results with Google search results - FavSync makes your Chrome new tab awesome and provides it with extra functionality - FavSync add-on must be installed for the Stay Updated service to work - FavSync add-on must be installed for the Password manager to work
- (2015-07-08) Moritz Liebe: Great app and great service! Developer is very quick to respond should you have questions and most helpful.
- (2015-03-10) Ippe Me: remove your old extension from the chrome store so people dont get confused
- (2013-06-12) Finally: A truly cloud based bookmarking solution with built in import tools. Heart.
- (2013-06-05) Ahmer Khan: Better than Xmarks!
- (2013-03-27) Anna Seerra: Thank you for making my life easier!
- (2013-03-27) Vladi Trop: Works great and makes my work with bookmarks much much more efficient!
- (2013-03-27) Sam OLD SAMWARE: Very awesome extension!
- (2017-05-02, v:3.905) Arefin Mizan: Facebook Login
I can't login to the site and access my account using facebook. I have been using favsync for more than 4 years and never had this problem.
- (2015-12-31, v:3.904) Cannot login on favsync with extension installed
Hi, I've been using this extension for several months and I find it very useful. Recently I upgraded my version of Google Chrome and since then, I can no longer use the extension. It says that I must log in to favsync.com. I then go to https://www.favsync.com/ and log in. My credentials are recognized and I access my bookmarks and everything, but as soon as I reload the page, it disconnects me and asks me to login again. Furthermore, the extension never seems to detect its activation code. When I uninstall the extension, I can log into https://www.favsync.com/ and whenever I reload the page, I stay logged in. I am using Google Chrome v 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit) on Fedora 22
- (2015-08-12, v:3.902) Ali Shafai: Activation Code
How do I get an activation code??
- (2013-11-21, v:3.800) How do you delete FavSync?
Downloaded Chrome version. Does not work on my 2 computers running W8 32bit. Cannot delete: FavSync "Delete" button does not function. Have removed from Chrome Apps put it has still taken over my computers and displaced other bookmarks as Google etc. Complete disaster need to know how to delete this programme
- (2013-11-12, v:3.706) Arek: How to disable the startpage functionality
Hello, I really like to use favsync but I prefer to choose a different start page. Can you please let me know how to disable the startpage functionality without disabling the extension? Thanks Arek
- (2013-06-19, v:2.5) Rio Wong: collapse specific subfolder bookmark tree
during import huge bookmarks file, wish you offer collapse button for every single subfolder bookmark tree for hiding subfolder for easy reading and selecting of the long bookmark file