Automatically upvote on QueUp.
Every time there's a new song in a QueUp room, this extension will automatically upvote for you. -------- HOW IT WORKS -------- Upvotes at a random time in the middle of each song. If you downvote a song, the upvote timer will be canceled until the next song starts. -------- Other Features (optional) -------- See your queue+playlists and the room chat at the same time! Scrobble each play to your last.fm account! Desktop notifications! Join/Leave messages that you can turn on and off as you wish. Chat alerts whenever someone downvotes a track.
- (2021-03-20) Soraga Nishino: This has accompanied me greatly in past DT. Would love to have this feature in queue-up
- (2016-02-16) Matt Thompson: This extension does the things. EDIT: After most recent update i can;t find my car keys
- (2016-02-15) Colin Witkowski: Changed review from 1 to 5. The developer worked with me to determine the cause of the error and was very helpful and kind throughout.
- (2016-02-15) Eugene Stuckless: just wish there were a K mode :( EDIT: after most recent update i no longer have my favorite feature
- (2015-10-19) Robert Klados: Way better than that 'X' one. Much more lightweight and more control over your dubs. nice!
- (2015-10-04) Alec Meelan: It worked great up until now, it doesn't upvote anymore. Also it would be nice to have a menu with a few options.
- (2015-09-30) Justin Dulude: Works good. THX mxew.
- (2015-09-29) Italo Soares: Works fine, thx
- (2015-09-29) Julien Pajot-V: You can download it, it works. Don't forget to refresh your dubtrack.fm page to make it works the first time :)
- (2015-09-23) Works as prescribed.
- (2017-12-12, v:0.70) Phorrest Nightshade: Can't change vote timer settings
Just as the description says, I click on the vote timer option to change it, but nothing happens.