Keep track of different time zones with multiple clocks in a stunning and minimalistic new tab page.
Multi-clock displays up to six digital clocks and a beautiful image from Unsplash every time you open a new tab. This extension is designed to be minimalistic and unobtrusive with simple customisation options. NOTE: This extension runs every time you open a new tab. Features: • Easily add up to six clocks from over 400 time zones • Stunning background images from Unsplash • Freely name each clock or use the default locale name • Reorder your clocks easily with drag and drop • Choose 12 or 24 hour time with options for seconds, day, month and year • Customise the time and date notation, visual options and much more • Display the time difference from your chosen locale What’s new in 1.4? • Max clock limit increased from 4 to 6 • Easily access the options page via a button in the top right corner on the new-tab page What’s new in 1.3? Selecting a timezone or location is easier than ever with the new visual timezone picker powered by Google Maps! What's new in 1.2? • Locale independent time formatting and structuring • Added option to display the current week number • New and improved walkthrough for first-time users • Better support for vertical screens • Bug fixes and improvements What’s new in 1.1? • Backgrounds in open tabs will cycle every 30 minutes by default. • Added options for toggling background cycle, and setting a custom time interval. Background cycling only works if ‘Daily background’ is off. Note about permissions: Access to the Google Maps API is required for the visual timezone picker in the extension options to work. The extension requires access to images.unsplash.com to enable background loading of images from this photo collection: https://unsplash.com/collections/441643/multi-clock-backgrounds Time zone data from http://timezonedb.com, the database is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
- (2021-01-06) Leo L: FYI, your Buy Me Coffee link within the plug-in settings is down.
- (2021-01-06) Edwin Kannaiyan: Nice View with multiple settings / options to have.
- (2020-12-13) Karen T: Clean tool, very useful and easy to use!
- (2020-12-06) Big_ Monckey1: I like the idea but would be a 5 star if it doesn't change the new tab and is just a click the icon and it gives the time type of thing!
- (2020-10-31) Shubham Dwivedi: WONDER FULL AND AMAZING
- (2020-10-31) Андрей Зонин: Fine. Setting up not much intuitive though.
- (2020-10-31) duykhanh: Awesome. But should improve image feature. load image is slow if i change image frequent
- (2020-10-20) Andy Horrobin: Not bad at all, although it should have more options. Very clean looking.
- (2020-10-08) Vla Ex: Nice extension, not even MacOS has a digital clock
- (2020-09-02) Mark Antonio: very cool extension
- (2020-08-29) Azhar Zaman: Awesome Extention
- (2020-07-31) Tao Zhang: Nice tool. Way better than others. would be visually better if analog clock can be shown.
- (2020-07-19) Ayan Bindal: The whole thing is great but you can't choose the background. There is also no animation when the animation is on.
- (2020-07-08) Bastiaan Nottrot: Excellent, yet simple add-on.
- (2020-06-23) Catalin Rotariu: Does what it says. Great wall of clocks. Intuitive interface. Beautiful backgrounds.
- (2020-04-06) Daniel Malik: Awesome new tab
- (2020-03-13) Marvin Divinagracia: The tool is really helpful! I'm a freelancer and working with multiple clients around the world and its really hard for me to manage the timezone, specially I have clients from time to time. I hope they will continue to improve this tool and I would recommend that they add a theme on the background and clock style :)
- (2020-01-23) Juarez Monteiro: It's simple, but it's good.
- (2020-01-13) Atul verma: Amazing Tool! its really cool For Freelancers! I really enjoing it!
- (2020-01-11) Renato Fua: Very useful! Plus the backgrounds are stunning! Hope you can allow us to have a copy of your backgrounds.
- (2019-10-26) Dan Flett: Very useful, but would be more useful to me if you could add GMT or UTC as a timezone (e.g. London or UK but without DST changes)
- (2019-10-25) R N: Need to add more then default six time zones.
- (2019-09-24) IT GUY: one of the best literally the best clock for chrome please guys buy these man a coffee.
- (2019-09-24) Vinícius Cucolo: Simples e funcional! Poderia ter opção para alterar o tamanho da font dos relógios.
- (2019-09-09) Mahmood Siddiqui: Nice simple easy-to-use app that serves it's purpose
- (2019-07-30) Johannes Ypma: Easy to use, customise and tweak
- (2019-07-02) Bernice Allen: Big help for freelancers like me who has to work in a different timezone with my client. Thanks! :)
- (2019-06-26) Suhr Spamalot: Nice extension, but there's no need to display the local time (and no way to remove it from view).
- (2019-06-04) Juan Manuel: Very nice extension! Very useful! Thanks! Please can you add the tab title? Currently it is displaying New tab, and should be nice to show the name of the extension.
- (2019-05-11) Karthikeyan Lakshmipathy: Nice Multi Zone time board. Better tha FIO extension.
- (2019-02-28) Super simple and flexible design, seconds to set up, does what it promises - who could ask for more. Thanks for creating this tool. I have it open everyday because it makes scheduling meetings across the globe easy.
- (2019-01-04) Dave Pevsner: Nice tool, very clean and elegant, 4 stars. Will upgrade my rating to 5 stars if you allow me to hide the default timezone and just show the other timezones - I want to be able to see the time difference between local and abroad, but my local time's already set as my system time so no need to see it twice!
- (2018-12-02) Suman Bhattacharjee: Good extension... but should allow more than 4 timezones...
- (2018-06-29) Daniel Stokke: Awesome and relaxing start page for my tabs. love the clocks and the new week number feature.
- (2017-12-04) Josie Banner: Does what it describes! So easy to set up and use. Looks stunning!
- (2020-09-21, v:1.4.4) Marvin Maquiling: Language
Love this app. Only question is how do I change the language for the date? It's displayed in my local language and I was looking to change it to display the date in English.
- (2020-07-08, v:1.4.4) Bastiaan Nottrot: Right to Left Writing
Sometimes, when changing the city name, the writing goes from Right to Left, even though Left to Right is on.
- (2020-05-09, v:1.4.4) L J Donelson: Add UTC TZ to clock?
Been looking for something like this for a while, nice implementation. I would like to have UTC as default and add two other timezones. However, I cannot find UTC as actual timezone. Greenwich Meant Time/UTC is around London but the city of London uses daylight savings time so I do not get UTC. How can I get UTC?
- (2020-04-09, v:1.4.4) Peter Thorpe: My main chrome home page?
Super cool app, love it! Maybe I don't know enough about Chrome. When I open a new tab I also want to see my shortcuts and a search box , like I used to. What am I missing?
- (2020-02-11, v:1.4.3) Joshua Britt: Solid backgrounds
Firstly, keep up the great work; great app! Even though I would much rather have two clocks within my taskbar, this is the next best option for sure. Secondly, though this is super clean and minimal, the photo backgrounds can still be a bit distracting. To keep things even more simple, a setting to opt for a solid background (#HEX) would be amazing! Thanks again for the great extension though! :).
- (2020-01-24, v:1.4.2) Ted Bellezza: Adding new clocks...
I am trying to add new clocks and it appears to be added but when I open up a new tab they do not appear. ive tried making default and that doesnt help either. also when renaming clocks it types backwards. Sydney shows up as YENDYS (in the renaming field, not in the tab as it will not show up in the tab!)
- (2020-01-24, v:1.4.2) Kris Gamble: I cannot add a 6th clock
The app says I can have a max of 6 clocks, and lets me add up to 6. However, it deletes/ does not show the sixth clock in the main tab. How can I fix this? Thanks!!
- (2019-09-25, v:1.4.2) David Chang: Minor text problem
Hello! First off - great app! Problem: A minor issue I came across setting up my time zone titles is text forward of the slash "/" displays right to left, and text after the slash inputs correctly left to right. So for example typing "USA/New York" would display as "ASU/New York". I was able to overcome it by spelling things out backwards but thought I'd give you a heads up. Suggestion: Text colors and choosing backgrounds would be nice (it might be included but I just downloaded the app 20 min ago and haven't found it)
- (2018-10-29, v:1.3.1) Mr Adams: Chromebook
Doesn't appear to have a way to install on a chromebook without downloading Chrome, but I've already Chrome on the Chromebook. ?
- (2018-08-13, v:1.3.1) Mash: Text size
Can the size of Text be varied?
- (2018-02-21, v:1.2.2) Timezone search hard to use
Cities provided are just weird. For United States, a lot of major cities are absent while Indiana state has several cities... It would be easier to add time zone by abbreviated codes like PST, UTC, and EST etc.