Wix Grid - is the app created for the professional designers. Now you can create and use modular grid in the process of designing…
Wix Grid - is the app created for the professional designers. Now you can create and use modular grid in the process of designing your websites with Wix.com. Now you can: - Show/Hide column grid and change width of them; - Show/Hide baseline and create vertical rhythm for your typography; - Add subdivs for you baseline to control spacing more detailed; - Change color of your grid to make it visible on different backgrounds; - Create a regular grid as you have in the Photoshop; - Use vertical shift for your grid to define the right place for start; How to install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88qzb4Q0yYg&t=4s *When you add an app to your website, just move your mouse to the right side of your website and panel will appear automatically.
- (2017-03-17) Steven L.: I like this so much. It's very useful. The only problem is I cannot access the ruler or scroll bar on the right hand side, because it will launch the Wix Grid side bar into view. Would be great to make a way to move the side bar to the left and vice versa as needed. Thanks!
- (2019-09-01, v:1.0.3) Barbara Tigrett: Apologies if this question inappropriate, but I'm old graphic artist (now a painter) on older iMac (10.6.8) and have been managing our art league website home page (mgal.org) until Wix stopped supporting my older browsers. Besides new iMac any workaround?
Apologies if this question inappropriate, but I'm old graphic artist (now a painter) on older iMac (OS 10.6.8) and I've enjoyed managing our art league website home page (mgal.org) in recent years, until Wix stopped supporting my older browsers. Now I'm blocked from any editing or uploading. And there are impediments to me upgrading this older OS. So, besides investing in new iMac, is there any workaround that would work for me? Thx / Barbara
- (2018-05-08, v:1.0.3) Andrew Gray: request refund
iam not ready to start building a web page yet and under you 14 free cancallation period would like you to refund my £205.50p please i will be in a better possition to go ahead in a few month once i know what is happening with my venture kind regards andrew gray
- (2018-03-05, v:1.0.3) taeyoung kang: Figures automatically get reset
Hello Andrew, Thank you for this great tool. It helps a lot! However, I found out that the Col with, Gutter and baseline figures goes back to the default figure automatically after a while. It would be great to have this fixed. Thanks!
- (2017-02-26, v:1.0.2) Miguel Coronado: Cannot install
Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load extension icon 'icons/icon16.png'.'.