Giant Bomb Season Pass will detect whether the video you're watching is split up into parts (e.g. VinnyVania Part 2 or E3 2011 Day…
Giant Bomb Season Pass will detect whether the video you're watching is split up into parts (e.g. VinnyVania Part 2 or E3 2011 Day 2) and automatically bring the other parts or "Episodes" over to you in a sidebar that's integrated right into the video player. Perfect for stitching together Endurance Runs, 24-Hour Extra Life streams, GDC chats with a side of Buckfast, PAX panels, and of course it's safe for the occasional multi-part Puppy Chat. It'll also accommodate for size depending on whether you've Embiggened or not, showing or hiding the episode descriptions. I would love to hear any feedback, suggestions, or issues you encounter if you happen to give it a shot. Hope you like it. Thanks.
- (2017-11-12) Nicholas Steicke: Solves exactly the problem I was looking to have solved. (Finding the next video in old, long shows like MGS)
- (2017-09-04) Vitz: Well, it works, but it's ridiculously slow after watching a video (not before). Takes about ten seconds to highlight something.
- (2016-12-06) Byron Torre: Great extension
- (2015-12-13) Matthew Albarracin: Yup. Works real well. Been using this for years. obviously only good if you watch Giant Bomb content. Otherwise, why are you here.
- (2015-08-16) Aaron Heaton: Works just as advertised. No more dumping out to episodes lists to choose what to watch. Great work!
- (2015-08-09) Dan Fox: Does a great job.
- (2014-05-26) John Winter: This is simply amazing. Rob, you're a true duder!
- (2017-04-17, v:1.64) Jack Waugh: Stopped Working
Hi i'm sure you're already aware, just to let you know that this doesn't work since the new player was implemented.
- (2016-12-14, v:1.64) Dan Fox: New Giant Bomb Video Player
It looks like this extension stopped working when Giant Bomb changed the video player. Any chance you may update?
- (2014-12-16, v:1.64) Thomas Emil Lie-Karlsen: Currently not working
As said in title, it doesn't pick up on the episodes anymore. I have the newest version of the app and chrome.