Text Request Chrome extension for online SMS texting. Text from any web page. Integrates with your CRM, email, and more.
Connect with customers whenever you want, wherever you work using Text Request's Chrome extension (works on Chrome and Edge browsers). Text from any webpage, including your CRM, email, and more * Get notified of new inbound messages * Click on phone numbers to spark text conversations and follow-up * Send mass messages for promotions or updates anytime * Manage individual contacts and group lists inside the extension * Keep your team in the loop with shared dashboards, type-alerts, and other team-friendly features Get the power of text messaging to ignite customer engagement. All it takes is an active Text Request Starter account or above. Already using Text Request? Click Install now. Not using Text Request yet? See what the hype's all about at textrequest.com/demo.
- (2022-01-18) Stephanie C: It used to be amazing but ever since an update the icon changed and now it never shows up in a spot I can actually click. It's very frustrating
- (2020-01-14) Brooke Vasquez: While the site is great, the extension makes me log in every time I try to use it. Very frustrating!
- (2018-06-14) Cliff Hanks: Been testing this for several days now and it IS proving to be a more seamless interface than the browser tab. It seems to merge better into the "flow" of work. Now I just need to convince the other members of the office to give it a try, as they are still in love with the tab. One still needs the tab for some functions, but flow is flow is flow.
- (2018-06-05) Austin BoatsandMotors: life saver. don't have to remember to login on a browser tab each day to check it. just glance to the right side of the screen to monitor incoming and outgoing texts. brilliant.
- (2018-06-04) Raul: Glad they added this! Just tried it out and I'm thrilled to have notifications pop up right on my screen.
- (2022-04-13, v:3.0.8) Sadat Montgomery: Disabling the 'text from anywhere' functionality
Is there a way to disable the extension from showing that icon next to phone numbers on webpages? I still want to be notified of new incoming messages, but would like to disable the option to text from any number on the web.
- (2022-01-18, v:3.0.7) Stephanie C: Icon on page won't work
The icon on the page used to be the chat bubble. but now there is a weird arrow that is too far away from the number and won't let me click it anymore. It's super frustrating.
- (2021-04-08, v:2.0.14) Bear Staffing: not working on crome and shows a broken face
I was able to use it all week deleted it and re adding it and still is not working. It won't open on any page I try.
- (2019-03-27, v:2.0.3) Monster
Having issues using my Chrome extension on monster.com. Any insight would be appreciated.