Text Request Chrome extension for online SMS texting. Text from any web page. Integrates with your CRM, email, and more.
Connect with customers whenever you want, wherever you work using Text Request's Chrome extension (works on Chrome and Edge browsers). Text from any webpage, including your CRM, email, and more * Get notified of new inbound messages * Click on phone numbers to spark text conversations and follow-up * Send mass messages for promotions or updates anytime * Manage individual contacts and group lists inside the extension * Keep your team in the loop with shared dashboards, type-alerts, and other team-friendly features Get the power of text messaging to ignite customer engagement. All it takes is an active Text Request Starter account or above. Already using Text Request? Click Install now. Not using Text Request yet? See what the hype's all about at textrequest.com/demo.
- (2023-11-09) Anthony: most of these reviews are obviously fake. real people don't write reviews like advertisements. regardless, the extension installs in edge, but it doesn't actually work. it should work because edge is built on chromium, so the extension is not adhering to the standards. i write extensions and i never have this issue. fix your extension.
- (2023-10-19) Amanda Mantegna: This service is amazing! I am glad that there is an extension available so my texts are always just one click away!
- (2023-10-18) Brenda Yeung: I love using Text Request for my daily activities when interacting with customers. The chrome extension makes it really easy to send a quick text without having to switch or go back on the website
- (2023-10-14) The Bankruptcy Firm Ogden: The extension is a great addition to the Text Request Dashboard. We use text messaging to interact daily with our clients and it is nice to be in our CRM software and be able to instantly access the entire text history with a client and also be able to communicate with them without having to leave the tab I'm working in.
- (2023-09-27) Janet Vine: Incredible extension to maximize getting things done immediately instead of it being a to do task or switching to another screen.
- (2023-09-14) Erika Herman: Text Request is an awesome company and product and I love the ability to text easily from and webpage I am on - just wish it didn't pop up so big when I am in one of my client's databases! Don't want to text from there!! If I could select websites I don't want to text from that would make it a 5 star!
- (2023-09-11) Matthew Proffitt: Great tool
- (2023-08-02) Prince Dhawan: I love using text request . It solves Most of Challages that I was facing before.
- (2023-07-26) JoAnn Berg: It's great I have the extension on my bar and canmonitor texts no matter what program i am in
- (2023-07-25) Katelyn Martin: We love how much easier this company makes it to reach our members'!
- (2023-07-24) Meghan Jessing: Makes the process so much easier, not having to toggle between screens.
- (2023-07-20) Kristen Zielinski: this app really is such a time saver. It makes communication between the office and employees soo easy
- (2023-06-20) Jonathan Victorino: You simply click the button and it doesn't do anything, is this the way how will you replace zipwhip?
- (2022-01-18) Stephanie C: It used to be amazing but ever since an update the icon changed and now it never shows up in a spot I can actually click. It's very frustrating
- (2020-01-14) Brooke Vasquez: While the site is great, the extension makes me log in every time I try to use it. Very frustrating!
- (2018-06-14) Cliff Hanks: Been testing this for several days now and it IS proving to be a more seamless interface than the browser tab. It seems to merge better into the "flow" of work. Now I just need to convince the other members of the office to give it a try, as they are still in love with the tab. One still needs the tab for some functions, but flow is flow is flow.
- (2018-06-05) Austin BoatsandMotors: life saver. don't have to remember to login on a browser tab each day to check it. just glance to the right side of the screen to monitor incoming and outgoing texts. brilliant.
- (2018-06-04) Raul “rahool”: Glad they added this! Just tried it out and I'm thrilled to have notifications pop up right on my screen.
- (2022-04-13, v:3.0.8) Sadat Montgomery: Disabling the 'text from anywhere' functionality
Is there a way to disable the extension from showing that icon next to phone numbers on webpages? I still want to be notified of new incoming messages, but would like to disable the option to text from any number on the web.
- (2022-01-18, v:3.0.7) Stephanie C: Icon on page won't work
The icon on the page used to be the chat bubble. but now there is a weird arrow that is too far away from the number and won't let me click it anymore. It's super frustrating.
- (2021-04-08, v:2.0.14) Bear Staffing: not working on crome and shows a broken face
I was able to use it all week deleted it and re adding it and still is not working. It won't open on any page I try.
- (2019-03-27, v:2.0.3) Monster
Having issues using my Chrome extension on monster.com. Any insight would be appreciated.