Make a Google Calendar event from a selection of text
An incredibly simple extension that lets you quickly make a Google Calendar event from a selection of text.
- (2019-08-17) Nam G. VU: Not smart - not regconize date/time/location text The smarter one is this extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/send-to-calendar/iefhhfhadhcgefikmjdpclgpmmlaodfc
- (2018-03-22) Nicole Ahmed: Doesn't work as it should no calendar fields are populated by this extension
- (2018-03-14) NetSpeedZ Account: Doesn't work. Opens Google Calendar for current date/time. Doesn't recognize the time in the selected text.
- (2018-03-13) Maria Knol: Very handy, now i don't have to type my events by hand.
- (2018-03-13) Rebecca Miyamoto: Simple and useful. Appreciate access to source on GitHub.
- (2018-03-12) David Matten: Does not work. Does not parse date for event at all, only creates event for "today". Dev web domain is up for auction.
- (2019-08-02, v:1.2) Gerwin Schalk: Create an event from the text of a Google Task
When I mark the text of a Google Task in the sidebar of my Google Calendar, using your extension it creates me an event with the titel of this text, but the Text "undefined", too??? Must this be?