Make a Google Calendar event from a selection of text
An incredibly simple extension that lets you quickly make a Google Calendar event from a selection of text.
- (2020-10-07) Laura Dauffenbach: Doesn't populate calendar with the highlighted fields. It only opens to the current date and time. I don't see how this is any different from the Google Calendar extension/app. Does anyone know of a good app or extension that will automatically fill in the fields correctly?
- (2019-08-17) Nam G. VU: Not smart - not regconize date/time/location text The smarter one is this extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/send-to-calendar/iefhhfhadhcgefikmjdpclgpmmlaodfc
- (2018-03-22) Nicole Ahmed: Doesn't work as it should no calendar fields are populated by this extension
- (2018-03-14) Netspeedz: Doesn't work. Opens Google Calendar for current date/time. Doesn't recognize the time in the selected text.
- (2018-03-13) Maria Knol: Very handy, now i don't have to type my events by hand.
- (2018-03-13) Rebecca Miyamoto: Simple and useful. Appreciate access to source on GitHub.
- (2018-03-12) David Matten: Does not work. Does not parse date for event at all, only creates event for "today". Dev web domain is up for auction.
- (2022-10-05, v:1.2) D B Lyle: redirects to github?
it keeps redirecting me to github instead of adding it to my calendar?
- (2022-02-25, v:1.2) Julie Sigety: "undefined" concatenated to selection
"undefined" is placed at the end of the selection in the calendar event title. please help to fix the code and remove the "undefined".
- (2019-08-02, v:1.2) Gerwin Schalk: Create an event from the text of a Google Task
When I mark the text of a Google Task in the sidebar of my Google Calendar, using your extension it creates me an event with the titel of this text, but the Text "undefined", too??? Must this be?