This simple extension allows you to export custom sets of data from Asana
Asana Exporter is a reporting tool that is developed with the intent to analyze the tasks that are being assigned to the users under the shared workspace.With this tool you can view the reports or even download the report in a csv format.You can also filter report on the basis of assignee,projects,or even tags and dates.Along with the workspace members the workspace guests can also enjoy this tool as one can view and analyze his/her own progress as well. The tool cache your curently selected workspace data so that you don't need to wait for server response plus there is sync button which refetches all the workspaces again and the data for the currently selected workspace from asana.
- (2018-08-20) App Workshop: Doesn't seem to work any more (August 2018)
- (2016-07-25) Andrius Balsevičius: Seems like fetching only 50 projects to the project list, yet app is quit impressive. Suggested some feature requests. Nice work, guys! :)
- (2018-04-09, v:2) CSV Download not working
Hi! However the CSV download is not working anymore :( Checked it with the Chrome Dev Tools (Network). Actually there are requests and output of the Asana API but after the Google Analytics Request (where it should output the CSV it stops.) Can you help :)? best, Phil
- (2018-02-01, v:2) Asana doesn't use API keys anymore
Are you going to update this app to work with OAuth? Asana doesn't give out API keys anymore and I'd love to use this extension still
- (2016-07-25, v:2) Andrius Balsevičius: Feature request
1. Would be nice to have project ID column, not necessary true Asana ID. 2. Would be nice to have possibility to just export ALL PROJECTS information not filtering it in any way. Right now I use only date filter in such a period that all tasks are included. 3. It seems that one has to stay on the same Chrome tab for app to work - switching to other tab cancels export operation as app dialog goes away. 4. Is app limited to fetching 50 projects? Because it seems so.