Quizlet 'test mode' hack! Shows the answers, so you can always win! (Beta, currently only the written questions are supported)
Quizlet "test mode" hack! This hack will show you the answers in the "test mode" section, and therefore you can always get 100%! Currently, this software is in beta, so you cannot use it in anything but the "Written questions" mode, but this will be added in 0.2.0. Features coming soon: - Support for other quizlet test mode features (Matching, multiple choice, true/false) - Support for other quizlet site features (Match, write, space, etc) - More! Suggest anything you'd like to see added - My email: [email protected]
- (2021-04-09) KamilKeel: Nie wiem czemu ale wogule nie działa, F5 kilka razy i nic
- (2021-03-24) CobyNull: Didn't work :/
- (2021-03-08) Vonfoxy YouTube_Dream: it doesnt work
- (2021-03-05) Richard Grantham: It broke but was amazing.
- (2021-02-05) Kipstudios: Works just as expected! Awesome job my guy!
- (2021-01-20) Zeke: it worked SO Good got a 98% A it just didnt work wih the spanish upside down exclamation point thx for making this
- (2020-12-05) Ethan: finally an extention that works.
- (2020-11-17) Linear: Does work, very well, but it only works on test, doesnt show answers for "learn"
- (2020-11-12) Csongor Kenyeres: Wow! Is the anwser in the html code? :D
- (2020-11-09) can: works
- (2020-11-09) Oscar Andersen: does not work
- (2020-09-28) William Meyer: so far, it looks really good, now all it needs is support for match, and to fix of the glitches. for some of the questions, it didn't give an answer. otherwise, good job!
- (2020-08-21) juh.aye.den.13: it doesn't work
- (2019-08-23) corey puckett: I'm saving 5 stars for when I actually figure out how to use it. Currently I click on the extension button while in a test and nothing happens. So if someone could come and help me not be a retard that'd be pretty cool. also is there eta for the gravity and matching update. thx
- (2019-01-23) Da Dude: had to do it for school and it gave me all the answers so i aced the test
- (2019-01-10) LTMinxr: it doesn't work
- (2018-04-24) John Jelatis: Apparently multiple choice works too!
- (2018-04-14) John J1101: Very good so far, a few minor bugs.