Recruiter Nerd is the easiest way to start effective sales and recruitment. Lead generation tool for social networks!
Automate all your work with LinkedIn network. Send invites, messages with personal information like name, company, school. Please rate us if extension are helpful! What is Recruiter Nerd? Recruiter Nerd is an ultimative tool to connect, message, visit, manage your network. Automation for your business. Recruiter Nerd is the most powerful tool on the Internet that will fit all your need Leave us a note so we can help you to make the transition to Recruiter Nerd as easy as possible! ➤ Send mass invites ➤ Send mass messages ➤ Post message to the feed by schedule ➤ Visit profiles automatically - get more leads ➤ Schedule task to be executed certain time ➤ Integration with Sales Navigator ➤ Personalize messages/invites with personal data ➤ Increase you sales ➤ Expand your social network Automate your B2B efforts with low bounce rate! *Feel free to contact us for additional functions [email protected] You can earn money with our referral program http://linkedintechnerd.com/partner
- (2021-09-01) Hans: I'll give it a couple stars for simple install, but the Auto Visit feature doesn't work. Just scrolls to top of page and then nothing happens. In the end it says it visited "0" profiles.
- (2019-04-01) ji david: great!
- (2019-03-05) Ashish Singh: Awesome tool but expensive
- (2022-01-07, v:4.3.15) Mahmoud El Sharkawy: cant sign up
Hi there, I cant sign up. please could you help?
- (2021-07-19, v:4.3.15) Irina Antipina: как отменить подписку?
не могу найти где это возможно
- (2019-09-06, v:4.2.1) Ned Bradford: Invites stopped working
2nd degree invitation feature stopped working. Do you know when it will be fixed?
- (2019-06-03, v:4.1.15) send 1 message to 4000 contacts
Hi I would like to send 1 message to over 4000 of my connections, and have it appear as if I've individually messaged them. Can your plugin do this? If so what is the cost? Many thanks,
- (2019-05-21, v:4.1.15) Tim Mancino: auto message new connections
how do I auto message new connections only? Also, I'm logged in and trying to test this out during the free trial but it keeps opening to the "my license" section. Do I need on to test all features?