A configure dark theme with exception list to change everything to real dark
This extension applies a universal dark theme to all web pages. Basically, the extension inserts a small set of CSS rules on every page load to convert the site's style to dark theme. This extension provides the following customizations: 1. You can disable it on one or several hostnames if the website already supports its own dark style. 2. You can inject custom CSS rules for each domain 3. You can append the default rules with your own global CSS rules. Note that this extension uses non-persistent background page to prevent resource usage when it is inactive. The default dark theme is based on the "Global dark style - changes everything to DARK" by stormi
- (2019-01-09) aione: 之前在stylus用的，想看看有没扩展，没想到真有~ 下了好多同类型的，都不满意，大大小小的问题形态各异，还是这个开发者水平高，用着很舒服，暂时还没发现让人不爽的小细节
- (2018-12-05) 马天启: 非常赞的一款插件,对于那些经常对着电脑的人来说绝对是福音
- (2018-11-05) Joey Dimaio: Please update and fix white slashes and video resources consumption. Thank u so much.
- (2018-09-25) Farih Muhammad: Brilliant... Perfect.. thankyou so much...
- (2018-09-17) sann usami: simple and easy to use
- (2018-08-06) Gogo Mih: Perfect! Thanks.
- (2018-07-20) Brilliant! A quick and easy solution to my screaming eyeballs! Tired of all the super bright white backgrounds? Want to stare at your screens for hours, while coding, configuring, researching, surfing, or whatever without eye fatigue? This is what you're looking for.