A habit tracker that sits inside your browser.
Hapit is a habit tracker which helps you take the things you usually procrastinate over and turn them into habits which you do without question. They become routine. It is not yet another todo-list app. Habits are defined as "a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up.", not the usual description you would give a task which you struggle to complete, but once you turn a task into a routine, it becomes part of your daily or weekly ritual. It's hard, especially with a busy life to make time for self improvement such as, learning a second language, exercising, researching and doing hobbies. A commonly heard phrase is "I just don't have the time", but the time is usually there, it's how people manage their time that is important and usually it is procrastination that is eating away at their time. What can it do? - Earn badges when sticking to your routine - View detailed charts on your habit progress - Track habits weekly or daily - Receive notifications reminding you to complete your habits - English and 日本語 - Sync your data automatically between devices - Export your data (JSON) - Works offline - Fast and simple use Help and FAQ Please note that Hapit is currently in the early stages of development, so every bit of feedback is appreciated and will help improve and shape Hapit in the future. You can find out more information at http://www.hapit.co
- (2020-03-17) babbul gaming: very good, but it would be better if all habits could be seen without draging the bar or scrolling
- (2018-06-05) LoriBeth Delcour: I like it!
- (2017-05-03) jinbing pan: Download (json) NULL why?
- (2017-04-26) Isadora Q. Gadelho: This is almost perfect, but I'll give 5 stars anyway because I love how neat and straightforward it is. My only complaint is that you can't edit past days if you forgot to mark something as done.
- (2016-07-30) Best habit tracking chrome extension, with almost all the features you'd expect. I have just one problem with it- you can't reorder habits, they always go to the top of the list.
- (2016-05-21) Kelly Blundell: Really great app, the simple things that slip your mind on a daily/weekly basis are no longer a problem with this app. The reminders are fantastic for busy lifestyles, great that it's an extension built in on your web browser, something you use everyday making it easy to keep on board with using this app. And you get a great sense of satisfaction with achieving badges! :)
- (2017-06-20, v:1.0.0) Isabela Viazzi: Undo option
Hi! The app is awesome but its missing an Undo button, or something to mark something incomplete if I pressed done by accident. Thanks!!!
- (2017-05-03, v:1.0.0) jinbing pan: Download (json) NULL why?
Download (json) NULL why?