Browser extension for Ethereum and any blockchain
Interact with any dApps you love directly from the Chrome browser with Guarda Crypto Wallet. Guarda Wallet functionality opens the gate to a brand new financial system that you are in charge of. This allows you to access all your funds and manage them regardless of the app or device you are using. WHAT IS IT? This is an extension by Guarda Wallet that allows in-browser access to Ethereum-based dApps. You love blockchain games or use DeFi apps then Guarda is your choice! Though if you are just looking for a full-featured crypto wallet in browser extension format, Guarda is suitable too. NON-CUSTODIAL SECURITY Get full control over your crypto wallet private keys. Guarda Wallet likes to uphold privacy, that is why Guarda encrypts all users data and securely stores it on the device itself – no one can gain access to user funds except the private keys owner. SUPPORTED COINS AND TOKENS Native support for more than 45 blockchains: Aryacoin (AYA) | Bitcoin (BTC) | Bitcoin Cash (BCH) | Bitcoin SV (BSV) | Bitcoin Gold (BTG) | Binance Coin (BNB) | Bithereum (BTH) | Ethereum (ETH) | Ethereum Classic (ETC) | Expanse (EXP) | TRON (TRX) | Callisto (CLO) | Cardano (ADA) | Cosmos (ATOM) | Creamcoin (CRM) | DASH | Decred (DCR) | DigiByte (DGB) | Dogecoin (DOGE) | Groestlcoin (GRS) | Gulden (NLG) | Horizen (ZEN) | Komodo (KMD) | Kin (KIN) | Ontology (ONT) | Ubiq (UBQ) | Lisk (LSK) | Litecoin (LTC) | NEM (XEM) | NEO | QTUM | Ravencoin (RVN) | Reddcoin (RDD) | Ripple (XRP) | Stellar (XLM) | Tezos (XTZ) | Verge (XVG) | Vechain (VET) | Vertcoin (VTC) | WAVES | Zcoin (XCZ) | Zcash (ZEC) | Ycash (YEC) | Polkadot (DOT) OVER 10K TOKENS All Ethereum- based tokens, TRON-based tokens (TRC10, TRC20), Binance Chain tokens (BEP2) and Waves tokens are supported. Here is the list of some popular tokens available on Guarda: MakerDAO (MKR), OMGToken (OMG), 0x Protocol (ZRX), Aeternity (AE), ICON (ICX), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Chainlink (LINK), Holo (HOT), Everipedia (IQ), Chiliz (CHZ), Augur (REP) SUPPORTED STABLECOINS Tether USDT (ERC20, TRC10, OMNI), True USD TUSD, Paxos Standard Token, USD Coin USDC, DAI, Gemini Dollar GUSD, Binance BUSD, Stasis EURS and others supported. MOST EFFICIENT TECHNICAL SUPPORT Our customer support team is here 24/7 to answer all your questions. We value the time of our users – it never takes longer than 5 minutes to answer your request. Сhat with our support online! Email: [email protected] Also, you can use our extensive FAQ section or Academy to learn more about the wallet security, blockchain functionality, and specs. Join our community on Telegram @Guarda_community and follow the news on Twitter @GuardaWallet
- (2023-07-04) marakesh marakesh: The service is disgusting, the support and the technical department are useless, they can’t solve anything, the commissions for transferring cryptocurrencies are simply huge and this is not corrected by the service team. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WALLET!!!!
- (2022-03-12) Kavci034: I cant see my public address the receive tab doesnt work
- (2021-03-27) Angelia Agustini: Mudah di gunakan. Multi Wallet
- (2021-03-04) Leo Larouche: Best existing multi-crypto wallet ! Would definetely recommend :)
- (2020-10-22) La Draco: This is literally the worst piece of software I have ever used. It's embarrassing. First, it barely opens. It took multiple attempts to even get it to react to being clicked on my browser bar. I created a new wallet, and clicked away to browse. Nope. Don't close the modal while it's creating your wallet, because it will, I am not joking, stop creating the wallet and force you to start over. Will not connect to any Ethereum dApps. I uninstalled a competing extension to ensure this one would be activated by the dApp and, nope. Every time I close the extension modal, it requires me to log back in. It has a session length of "until you click away." I have a feeling this extension is no longer supported, and I wouldn't trust the security of my assets to this... thing. Utter garbage.
- (2020-08-21) ejiken dougglas: I THINK ITS ONE THE RATE WALLET WORLDWIDE THAT HAS DIFFERENT WAYS TO ACCESS CRYPTO CURRENCIES ANYWHERE ANYTIME BOTH DESKTOP, BROWSER EXTENSION, AND MOBILE APP EVEN HARDWARE THE ONLY ISSUE I HAVE IS THE IN APP EXCHANGE RATES ARE TOO LOW PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
- (2020-08-11) Paku Plastik: Mudah di gunakan dan dapat di percaya. Teman-teman bisa mencobanya
- (2020-07-17) Waldemar Budziak: Nie wiem dlaczego wsparcie nie działa . Wypisują jakieś bzdury !!! Wypłata z kopalni nie dociera już trzecia z kolei a oni piszą że nie było takiej wpłaty !!! PODEJRZEWAM że kłamią i kradną !!!! ZGŁOSZĘ TO DO ODPOWIEDNICH SŁUŻB !!!! Zrobię jeszcze jedną wpłatę i was wykończę PRAWNIE !!!
- (2020-07-14) Damian Höster: I could not find the "Clear Cache" option because it was hidden behind "Want to create a new wallet?", and I wanted to import a new wallet, not create one. It should probably be renamed to "Want to create or import a new wallet?" or something similar.
- (2020-06-26) Mourad Benhelli: top
- (2020-03-16) Мартьян Карасёв: Каждый день нужно регулировать мои постоянные вкладки.
- (2020-03-16) Мартин Чукреев: Почему не запоминает настройки?
- (2020-03-16) Расим Медведев: Для полного экрана нажимать F11,
- (2020-03-16) Боян Альтовский: при этом есть над чем поработать, приходится пока мириться
- (2019-12-30) Orion Sygnus: Não aceita xlm mesmo criando tags
- (2019-04-15) Jasson Castillo: Lastimosamente la extensión no me funciona les agradeceria una solución.
- (2019-03-21) ★★★★★
- (2019-02-27) Andrey Stegno: I have reviewed the source code and did not find sign functions in codebase. Looks like all information comes from centralized backend dynamically and also it means that they can see private keys. Also all balances loaded from centralized backend but not directly from public full nodes. They show nice picture but behind it looks differently. Be careful with this wallet
- (2019-02-23) Omar S: This is definitely the best wallet for holding multiple coins and tokens in one place. I don't know why more people don't know about it.
- (2018-10-22) Mike Polman: Works like a charm! Bought my first cryptokitty with it ^^
- (2018-10-16) AleXX: Imported my wallet in Guarda chrome extension without problems. It's quite convenient to use.
- (2018-10-06) Paul Sokolov: I just love the way Guarda works with dApps