A simple, usable index of all your tabs.
Don't let a ton of tabs slow you down. Press Alt+T to toggle a heads-up list of all your tabs.
- (2022-02-13) Rogerio M. Souza: Very good! Excellent! Thanks!
- (2021-08-31) r w: Please offer dark background and small text
- (2021-07-29) Wanying Zhu: This is the best one I've ever used. It can very quickly search over all the tabs with some partial typing of some keyword, and then highlight all the tabs related to it. UI is also very friendly. I've tried out almost all the most popular extensions out there, like TabOutiliers, TooManyTabs etc. This is definitely the best one. Very surprised to see this one is not popular, and cannot even find it through simple search in the chrome extension store.
- (2021-05-27) Ricky Brent: I love this extension and missed it dearly -- the multi-device feature even works with Vivaldi.
- (2021-05-14) Maruthi Tumuluri: Great plugin. One additional feature to consider is to be able to open a set of tabs on another computer or all open tabs on another computer instead of one at a time
- (2021-04-16) Neal Jack: Not working properly. Using the extension brings up a tab which looks like a text file of unclickable links. The page looks nothing like the screenshot in the web store page.
- (2020-08-17) Philip Saville: I love this extension - it helps navigate the many tabs I have open. I also use this for my work account that typically has nearly 100 tabs open. This is a super simple tab search overlay page. I prefer it because of it's simplicity and I don't need other tab management features - just finding a tab I know is already open!
- (2020-07-25) Liz Perley: For years, I have been searching for an extension like this. It's delightfully simple and easy to use. So far I am not seeing excessive memory or CPU usage, which is somewhat common with tab management extensions.
- (2020-07-24) Emrah Köstem: Best out there.
- (2020-02-07) Ronald Heiby: Awesome being able to easily review open tabs across my devices.
- (2020-02-04) Vamsi Kanamaluru: The most useful Chrome extension, the one I end up using the most
- (2019-09-04) Chris Walker: Was looking forward to this, as have a friend who has it on Chrome for Windows. Unfortunately this doesn't appear to work on Chrome OS 76, as clicking Tabs address bar icon or doing alt-t only takes me to first tab in browser.
- (2019-01-22) August Mohr: I'm addicted to this. The Chrome icon in the task bar shows the current tab in each window. Often that is not what you want, and may not even be related to what you are looking for. This shows all the tabs in all the windows, and is searchable by the tab title, making it easy to find all my "Mail" tabs, for instance. I now have three layers for managing tabs: The list in the Task Bar, this, and Tabs Outliner that shows all my hidden tabs as well.
- (2018-08-16) Graham Poulter: Simple and brilliant - Alt+T to see an instant-searchable overview of your tabs. Why is this not the top tabs extension?
- (2016-07-30) Frances Cherman: Very handy. One issue: the third column in the list is too wide and only shows half of the "close" (X) button, making it look like a right arrow (>) instead of an X. Can you please fix this?
- (2016-05-31) Rhiannon Martinez: I really like this extension. It would be even more awesome if it was also able to show pages within closed divider tabs.
- (2015-06-08) Marcin Bober: Great stuff! One of the most helpful extensions for Chrome.