nabtrade market monitor
The nabtrade market monitor browser extension allows you to get quotes, monitor your watchlists and keep an eye on the markets while you're browsing the internet. You can search for, add and monitor up to 12 ASX symbols, including companies and indices. nabtrade's market monitor browser extension also includes price sensitive announcements on watched companies, including a link through to a PDF of the announcement (announcements are delayed by 20 minutes). The browser extension includes a default watchlist of symbols (NAB, BHP, ASX) and 3 indices: - All Ordinaries (displaying real time data) - DJIA (displaying end of day data) - FTSE 100 (displaying 20 minute delayed data) Please note all quotes display 20 minute delayed data.
- (2017-06-09) Kurt Otto: Can't add stocks so useless. The login button just takes you to normal nabtrade page - would be good if logging in enabled the extension to show your holdings and gave live quotes, but it doesn't.
- (2016-07-15) Tim Neale: Not working for me.
- (2016-05-18) Luke Heckenberg: Does not work, cannot add stocks.
- (2016-01-14) Cam Watkins: Doesn't work. Logged into Nabtrade and this doesn't display any stocks in watchlist or owned.
- (2015-09-04) Will Deasy: don't work, won't add shares
- (2014-10-17) Luke Carberry: Just what I need to check my stocks. Saves me from having to login to the website each time.
- (2014-01-15) Molly Keegan: Good functionality - would like 20 stocks to monitor - prefer to be able to hide indices (as mkt may be closed and so don't have to scroll list of stocks).