Allows users to easily forget current browsing history and data
What it does: • Allows users to easily forget current browsing history and data. • Close all Tabs and Windows. • Delete all Data based on settings. • Open a new clean Window. About this extension: • Forked from Restart My Chrome and re-purposed. • Help yourself take back control of your personal privacy and browsing data. • Web browsers collect and track your online activity when you visit websites, Each website you visit may add cookies or collect personal information about you, This information is stored in the browser then gathered by websites and web-services when browsing the world wide web. • Forget it helps you easily take back control. Features: • Enable forget it confirmation. • Disable closing of all Tabs and Windows. • Clears browser data. • Set when to clear data from. • Automatically forget at user set intervals. Clear Browser Data: Please see https://github.com/InternalError503/forget-it#clear-browser-data for more information about what data it can clear. Disclaimer: The Clear Browser Data feature is use at own risk, If you use this feature then you understand the risk that it permanently deletes this data, What data does it cover see: https://github.com/InternalError503/forget-it#clear-browser-data Can any of the data be recovered once deleted, No it permanently deletes this data. Source Code: Repository for forget it https://github.com/InternalError503/forget-it Note: If you have any issues or questions please use our support system: https://8pecxstudios.com/contact-us
- (2018-11-27) Excellent extension. Also a feature request :), instead of using the timer, what of a allowing the user to set a specific time to forget everything. Example at 7pm every evening - forget it!
- (2017-11-10) Ginny B: Not useful for shared computers. There is no preference to clear personal data upon exiting the browser, nor is there a setting to automatically clear personal data on a regular timed intervals.
- (2016-05-07) Abdul K Azad: Exactly what I wanted! Can you provide an option to forget everything on click instead of showing a popup? I know the popup is helpful to many, but an option to choose would be better!
- (2018-11-27, v:1.8) Feature request
Instead of using the timer, what of a allowing the user to set a specific time to forget everything. Example at 7pm every evening - forget it!
- (2016-08-11, v:1.4) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Forget It" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]