show a list of all open tabs
Display all open tabs as a list, allowing easy switching, closing and muting/unmuting Changelog: https://github.com/lior99/see-all-tabs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.MD Github Repo: https://github.com/lior99/see-all-tabs
- (2020-07-16) Daniel Kopel: If you're a tab hoarder like me, this is a great way to organize all of your tabs.
- (2019-07-24) Baz Cuda: Excellent. Just what I needed. Does just what it needs to and no more. I regularly have 20-30 tabs open; at that point you pretty much get nothing useful except the favicon with which to identiify all the [now tiny] tabs; all I needed was a list where I could quickly see all the tabs, either to find one in particular and go to it by clicking it in the list, or to quickly close others (directly from the list) that I've finished with. This extension does precisely that. I need look no further :D
- (2019-02-27) Has Potential, However your extension needs to be able to put the window the tab is in under focus. What I mean is that I have a lot of other windows from other programs open, open multiple monitors. with your current extension when I select a tab from another window that's being that's hidden behind another window it won't pop into focus.
- (2018-04-10) Michael Ji: unlike quick tabs, there is no search tabs option. Also, the delete button is a bit too small (however, it's good for not accidentally clicking it).
- (2020-07-20, v:3.1.5) Chris Conroy: Make the dropdown longer
Great extension, very helpful! One suggestion: extend the dropdown to the full screen height (or close to it) to minimize scrolling. Would prefer to see as many tabs in the list as possible.
- (2020-07-14, v:3.1.0) Martha Simmons: Blank tab list
Hello! I've been very happily using your Chrome extension for the past year, have had no problems, and have appreciate the updates. Today, however, it's simply blank. When I click the arrow the small tab list window opens, but nothing is listed. I've tried turning the extension off and on, uninstalling and reinstalling and rebooting my computer. Any ideas?
- (2020-07-13, v:3.1.0) Gadi Lahat: הפסיק לתפקד
לא מראה יותר את רשימת החלונות הפתוחים
- (2020-07-11, v:3) Right Click: List windows that don't belong to the current profile
It would be nice, if possible, to include in the list of windows, those opened Incognito and those opened using a different Chrome profile (people?).
- (2020-05-31, v:3) Alexey Yegupоv: Cannot switch to tab on mouse click
- (2019-11-30, v:3) L O: List keeps closing after deleting a tab when I prefer it stay open
Hello- This extension has been really helpful. However, when I delete (click on circled X) a tab from the list, often (not always) the list closes- I can't detect a pattern as to when it stays open and when it closes after a deletion. How can I keep the list showing until I am done deleting tabs from the extension list? Thank you in advance for any help with this.
- (2018-12-30, v:1.0.9) J: Suggestion of extension improvement
Hello. Your chrome extension is very nice. Although I would like to make you a suggestion of the only thing that I think could be improved. It would be very nice if in the list of all open tabs I could close a tab by clicking in it with the middle button of the mouse, like in chrome when I want to close a tab I click it with the mouse middle button. I hope you consider this suggestion. Best regards.