Block/Hide comment sections across the web (Social Media, News Articles, Blogs etc).
By default, NoComment hides all comments on all websites where it detects them. In the options you can change this to not hide comments by default. It also includes an "Allowlist" and a "Blocklist", where you can specify URLs/URL patterns that will allow or block those certain websites only. For example: - If you add "https://twitter.com" to the Blocklist, you will not see any comments on Twitter, but you will still see them elsewhere on all other sites. - If you wanted to hide all comments except Facebook, you would add "https://facebook.com" to your Allowlist. People may choose to hide comments for a myriad of reasons including - Loss of productivity that could spent doing more important or positive things - Stress/mental health issues due to constant negativity exposed on many social media sites & news articles. And many more. Feel free to install, play around with it and send me feedback as to how you find it/if there are any websites it does not work correctly with. I'm on Github (@dsgriffin) and Twitter (@griffds) if you are interested. Thank you for reading and all the best!
- (2020-07-19) Vivek Shah: Nice extension works well. Some of the flaws in the extension :- 1. But it doesn't work on discuss.codechef.com. Check out any of the blog in that and comments are still visible. 2. It also hides the comment of my code in code editor online. This should be fixed.
- (2020-02-09) Y. M.: The best comments blocker. Only this one works everywhere. Other extension didn't block many comments which had a bad impact on my mental health. This extension cures me.
- (2019-12-04) Continental Nobleman: Very pleased. This for some reason seems to be the only comments blocker that works all the time without fail. And too its conrols/options are simple and easy..Thanks and rgds.
- (2019-09-10) Michail S: I've been addicted to comments for 10 years. Thank you so much, this app helps me to avoid them.
- (2018-07-20) Works great, thank you.
- (2018-01-24) Simon Kunze: Just Works.
- (2015-05-17) Virginia Ciccarelli: Very helpful, works great!