Browser extension for Nextcloud Bookmarks
This is a cross-browser Extension for NextCloud Bookmarks, a very popular bookmark application for NextCloud. It allows you to add, search and delete your NextCloud Bookmarks. Please visit the website and read the instructions before installing. This extension does not synchronize your browser bookmarks with NextCloud Bookmarks and it will never perform any kind of synchronization between the browser and NextCloud. It has been tested on Firefox and Chrome but it should work also on Opera, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
- (2019-10-31) E. Schwarz: Does not work with Vivaldi though.
- (2019-03-31) Andreas Busslinger: It works good, but it seems to be a little bit slow (rpi nextcloud). An improved userinterface would be desiderable (e.g. a progress spinner while saving/searching the bookmark (if the query takes long time) or to select folders/bm direct in the menu, instead of searching them).
- (2018-11-22) Don Robertson: Does not work on Chrome. Works with firefox.
- (2017-05-10) Core2k ™: Very nice and helpful addon! Good job! This is the only addon of this kind by using the tags as a search function. Works perfectly with nextcloud! best regards Core2k™
- (2017-09-24, v:0.0.2) Don Robertson: An error has occurred
Hi - look forward to trying this out. I used to have a Drupal site for bookmarks, and a bookmarklet to pre populate the forms, but upgrade to Drupal 8 broke it :-( I'm running Chromium 60.0.3112.113 on Kubutu 16.04.3 LTS. When trying to install I get: Could not install package: 'UTILITY_PROCESS_CRASHED_WHILE_TRYING_TO_INSTALL'. Could not install package because a utility process crashed. Try restarting Chrome and trying again. Just installed okay into Firefox 55.0.2 :-)