Web timer for Active Collab. It stores time for each task in the time tracking section so you can use it for billing and reports.
Update - also available for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/browser-timer-for-ac5/ The browser Timer for Active Collab project management application. This extension will install a timer right in your Chrome browser. That means you will be able to have both your Active Collab projects and timer in the same place. It will help you to make any time updates you need and follow your tasks in the same time. The browser timer layout fits into the Active Collab interface. It enhances all details of the opened task and in the same time it uses low surface. By double-clicking on the timer icon you can display or hide all details. That will save work space and will allow you to browse through different tasks or projects. More information here: eromagency.com/actimer
- (2019-11-11) Diego Martínez: Fixed topbar instead of floating element would be perfect for me. Anyway, essential plugin for Active Collab
- (2019-03-26) Edys Meza: Could this have a pause time feature?
- (2017-07-25) Luca Troso: good
- (2017-03-06) Irina Vrabie: Does a great job for accurately tracking the time spent working.
- (2016-11-16) Octavian Brinzea: Simple and user friendly. Love it.
- (2016-10-14) fflluuu: Great !!
- (2017-05-15, v:1.1.1) Modifiable start time
Hi, Great app. Toggl lets you edit the start time of a running timer (in case you've been doing that task for a while but forgot to start the time, away from desk, etc). That would be a really great feature - any chance? :) Cheers, Tim Watts