Add a calendar to any web page.
This extension adds a calendar to any web page. Activate the date picker by double-clicking in a text field, then click on a date to select it into the text field. Alternatively click on the date picker icon in the extensions panel then click on a date to copy it to the clipboard. Date format can be set in the options page. If it doesn't work for you please let me know so I can improve it. You can find me on twitter as @KiwiCoder. There is a small write-up about this extension here: https://github.com/EdGuiness/date-picker/wiki/What-I-learned-from-writing-my-first-Chrome-extension
- (2013-05-25) Dominic Duncombe: Love it. Works well and saves me bundles of times in loads of places.
- (2012-12-15) Frank Haun: Very good. And thx for the update, so it's very useful for me.
- (2012-12-07) Justin Chan: Cool idea and works great. I suggest an option to be able change the date format that is generated for example: YYYY-MM-DD or DD-MM-YYYY or MM-DD-YY etc. None the less great job!
- (2016-01-26, v:0.0.0.8) Christopher Lawrence Culp: Enjoying Your Date Picker
Any chance of a Format of: FRIDAY FEB 12 from Your Options of Copy/ Paste? "Thank You!" Christopher Lawrence Culp
- (2013-05-25, v:0.0.0.8) Dominic Duncombe: Current Date Highlight colour
Unless my screen is turned a particular way I can't see the faint yellow at all. I would really like a more visible shade.
- (2013-05-07, v:0.0.0.8) Dominic Duncombe: Spreasheet
Any chance you have a version of this in the Google Spreadsheet Scripts gallery? I would very much like to add a date picker to some of my spreadsheets but can't work out the code or find anything like it.