At-a-glance information for your Pivotal Tracker notifications and current stories.
- (2018-09-06) Mattan Ingram: Really great way to keep focus on Pivotal stories, however I really wish I could default the extension window to "My Work" which is pretty much the only tab I use.
- (2017-04-25) Craig Wayne: Beautiful! Love it. Very efficient, has changed the need for me to have pivotal open in my browser tab... this extension is amazing
- (2017-02-27) Aaron DeWitt: Love it!!!!!
- (2016-10-24) Burke Allen: well done, works great, and provides a nice quick glimpse into PT. a very professional Extension.
- (2016-09-02) David Sanabria: Simple, Solid, Useful. Well done!
- (2016-03-01) Jacob Hess: While I often have Pivotal Tracker open as a window, it's not always convenient to keep it front and center to check on things quickly. I love the fact that Scouter helps me (as a PO) stay in tune with what's going on with my development team to keep cycle times low! Thanks for an outstanding tool!
- (2018-06-29, v:1.1.9002) scouter disappeared from toolbar
scouter disappeared from toolbar
- (2018-05-22, v:1.1.9002) Kamesh Kaul: Filter By labels
Provision to filter further by labels or epics along with project dropdown. Will help narrow down scope.
- (2018-05-22, v:1.1.9002) Kamesh Kaul: Show everything assigned
There should be section to show everything a person is assigned (perhaps a new section called Assigned, similar to Work In Progress)
- (2017-11-02, v:1.1.9002) Default page
Given that reviewing notifications is my primary use case for this extension at the moment, I'd like to have notifications be my default page when it opens instead of the overview. I'd suggest either: 1. Remember the last selected page and re-open there. 2. Provide an option for the default page
- (2017-10-27, v:1.1.9002) Desktop Notifications
Hey, this is a fantastic extension! The feature I'd really like to see added is desktop notifications when a new notification comes in. When I click the notification I would like to be taken to the Scouter notifications page to read it, mark it read, etc. I didn't see a Github repo for this app, but if it is open source somewhere I would be happy to contribute this feature. Until then I'm going to hack together a notification by polling the API and using Terminal Notifier. Not as elegant, but it should work :-P