Extend your stream experience
PolyExtend is a browser extension which adds extra features and tweaks to the live streaming websites Twitch and Beam. Some of the features it adds: - Twitch emotes on Beam - Custom channel emotes for non-partners - Message beautifier for StreamLink - Randomized username colors - Hide user avatars in chat (Beam only) - Show uploaded channel thumbnails (Beam only)
- (2016-04-03) Odd Mathisen: Great idea, but lags twitch streams to become unwatchable. On very active chats the FPS drop is insane.
- (2016-03-31) Jon Vitus: It is great, howEVER it breaks Twitch. I watch Twitch AND Beam so I have to disable this every time I want to watch Twitch otherwise Twitch streams stutter too much.
- (2015-12-11) Bacon Space: Awesome Extansion
- (2016-05-26, v:1.1.5) Kenneth Lai: Needs an update
The streamlink_ name beautifier option currently does not work. Perhaps it is because of that new Beam chat they implemented?
- (2016-01-12, v:1.1.1) Compatibility
Does it compatible with xChat?