Effortlessly scroll through comment threads on Reddit.
RedditNav is a beautiful way to move between threads, accelerating the way you browse reddit comments. Features: - Navigate between root threads using the intuitive floating navigation button. - Alternatively use the `W` and `Q` keyboard shortcuts. - Customize the color and placement of the floating action button. - Choose from a variety of different scroll speeds. - Material Design. Changelog: https://github.com/justinthec/redditnav/releases RedditNav is an open source project. Contribute at http://github.com/justinthec/redditnav Created by Justin Chan and Srdjan Mitrovic
- (2021-01-12) User: dont work anymore please update it
- (2020-07-04) Benny Prasad: Doesn't work
- (2020-07-01) Deb Banerji: Yeah, this didn't work for me
- (2020-03-31) Jake Ortiz: Only work on reddit.old, why doesn't it work for the new reddit?
- (2020-03-25) Dopamine: Great
- (2017-09-18) Sotiris Katsaniotis: I love this extension.
- (2017-06-16) Braunson -: Honestly use it every day
- (2017-04-19) la scrittura: I loved this feature in reddit mobile, and this extensions works just as well if not better, highly recommended
- (2016-12-29) Arcaden: VERY nice looking. Perfectly captures the essence of Material Design in the extension settings button.
- (2016-01-11) sen: nice NICE N I C E!!! my only gripe with this neato extension is that it doesnt seem 2 work on anything but reddit.com pls fix 4 future release
- (2016-01-08) Filip Giera: Love this feature in Relay for Reddit on Android, always wanted it on PC. Thank you for making it happen!
- (2016-01-07) mikoda: Pretty Useful and Good.
- (2016-01-06) Marko Vujanic: Super responsive and useful little extention, I love it. Reddit threads goes crazy fast, with this you effectively made my life easy :). Thank you
- (2016-01-15, v:1.0.3) Pedro Mendes: Prevents control of Youtube Videos
If you have RES installed you can watch embedded youtube videos in a thread: http://i.imgur.com/BL3INm6.png If you go "full screen" in the youtube video the controls go over the youtube video and prevents the user to control the youtube video in the bottom right corner: http://i.imgur.com/V3jgZEf.png The class "mfb-component--br mfb-slidein-spring" has "z-index: 2147483647;" any value of z-index between 2147483646 and 0 fixes the problem and still shows over the reddit thread.
- (2016-01-08, v:1.0.3) Filip Giera: Option for non-animated scrolling?
Hey, I love your creation, but could you please add an option to turn off the scrolling animation so that the window just jumps straight to the comment? Like the SHIFT+J/SHIFT+K behaviour in RES. The scrolling makes me nauseous :S I would very much appreciate this. Thanks for the extension <3