A quick and easy way to clear all types of browsing data. Now with individual cookie management and removal.
A convenient way clear your Chrome browsing data. Click the icon, and you will see a menu with options to clear browsing data from a given time period, or you can clear all of it. You can specify the exact types of data you would like to have cleared as well. Through the options page, you can choose to wipe just your browsing history, or you can include other types of data such as saved passwords, form data, webpage cache, and several others. Fast and simple. *On the cookie management page, you can view and remove individual cookies that you have stored from various sites. (Redone in v1.3.6) You can choose to remove the following data: -browsing history -download history -webpage cache -stored cookies -webpage forms -saved passwords -plugin data -website file systems -app cache -indexedDB data -webSQL data -local storage data -protected web data (v.1.2.2) Feedback is greatly appreciated! v1.4.5 - fixed font issue v1.4.3 - drag select cookies list v.1.4.2 - Bug fixes v1.4.1 - Bug fixes v1.4.0 - Greatly improved loading time on the cookies page, especially when dealing with several hundred or thousands of cookies; bundled fonts for when they are not installed; updated some license info. v1.3.7 - UI tweaks; bug fixes. v1.3.6 - Redesigned cookie management interface. More options, and more efficient layout and interactions. v1.3.0 - New functionality for individual removal and inspection of all cookies you have accumulated. v1.2.2 - Fixed issues with clearing cookies; added option to remove protected-web data; UI tweaks v1.2.1 - UI redone v1.2.0 - added additional options; different types of data that can be cleared
- (2020-03-12) Barra Darcy: Wonderful extension. Very helpful:)
- (2018-06-02) Jeff K: Needs shift selecting, some sites put 15 or 20 cookies and if you want to keep or remove that site you have to select 20 times. Or if there are 75 cookies in a row you know you want to remove...75 clicks required, and its hard to check that box so just too hard. I have over 5,000 cookies I'm trying to clean up so not having shift select makes it too hard to use.
- (2017-07-13) JON Cunningham: Good program with a lot of options on what is cleaned, including saved passwords.
- (2017-02-06) Fabricio da Mota Alves: It works just fine. But it´d be nice to have a clear-everything-on-exit feature.
- (2018-03-21, v:1.4.5) Hangs a lot
Hi, Every time I'm filtering the cookies to be deleted the page freezes just after pressing the Filter button. After a while the related cookies are shown but I'm questioning the performance of this extension... Any idea or comment? I'm running the latest version of Chrome on a recent MacBook Pro 16Mb. Thanks Fabrice
- (2015-09-14, v:1.3.6) Walter Trepode: Cookie protection
Thank you for this nice extension! I like the option of selecting which cookies to delete but would I suggest going one step more: being able to "protect" certain cookies from deletion instead of selecting all the others, one by one, for deletion. The extension CookieKeeper for Firefox has that feature and it is very handy. Generally I want to keep only a few cookies and delete all the rest which are many and it is tedious to select them manually. I hope this helps. Thanks again.
- (2015-04-03, v:1.2.0) Robert Garthwait: yo