Shows pop-up with every new song YouTube plays.
Notifies YouTube video title at every playback, like some music players (ex. Winamp or iTunes).
- (2019-09-17) Tomasz Borowy: Not work.
- (2018-05-17) P West: I can't get this to do anything :( Edit: Works on normal YouTube No longer works with 'Try out a fresh look for YouTube' enabled from TestTube: https://www.youtube.com/testtube :( Notifications don't pop up. 05/13/17
- (2016-08-24) Satori Tindalos: As of August 2016 it doesn't appear to work. Would love an extension like this that does.
- (2013-04-28) James Farber: I'm very happy to find this extension for breezing through playlists in conjunction with media keys! However, I wish that there was a window to change how long the window lingers, but otherwise, exactly what I needed!
- (2017-09-15, v:2.1) URL to txt file
(I know pretty much nothing about programming and things related to it, so don't be mad if this is a stupid question). I was wondering if it would be possible to take the now playing link and put it in a txt file on the pc? To use for a Rainmeter skin
- (2017-06-08, v:2.1) P West: TestTube not working
No longer works with 'Try out a fresh look for YouTube' enabled from TestTube: https://www.youtube.com/testtube :( Notifications don't pop up.