Twitter sometimes shows you tweets that people whom you follow 'like' or 'follow'. This extension provides a toggle to hide those.
- (2021-07-12) Zerenity: Works well, thank you.
- (2021-02-19) Mojtaba Vahdati: Doesn't work.
- (2020-12-05) Thomas Anderson: Cleaned up my feed, thank you. Only time it doesn't work is if multiple people have liked the same tweet, which fortunately isn't often.
- (2020-10-21) therealslamer500: This extension no longer works.
- (2020-09-29) Flash Trance: Doesn't work.
- (2020-07-22) Xytu: Doesn't work anymore..
- (2020-07-07) Roger Mcminn: Have to keep reloading the page. Works for a short time and then likes and follows reappear.
- (2020-02-17) ANRK ALT: doesn't work.
- (2020-01-10) Martin Greenberg: Does not work.
- (2019-11-27) mb: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2019-10-31) Никита Галушко: Excellent extension.
- (2019-04-16) сука блять: Amazing! Thank you so much. These little things Twitter forces irritate me a lot more than it should.
- (2018-08-15) Erich Strack: Thank you for cleaning up my feed.
- (2018-07-01) Dar: Finally!! Thanks a lot, dude! You saved my time and good mood!
- (2021-03-29, v:1.6.3) unknownnamed: like - 2
I've already tried the method you told me several times. After logging out of a problematic account, deleting data from app settings and logging in with a problem-free ID again, the "LIKE" will appear normally. But if log in with a problematic ID here, can't see "LIKE" on a problematic ID and a problem-free ID. I'm currently using two IDs.
- (2021-03-20, v:1.6.2) unknownnamed: 'likes'
I can't see "likes" after deleting this extension.
- (2020-09-02, v:1.2.1) Donal Griffin: extension not working since 'old' twitter expired
Hi there. I've been using your excellent extension for at least a year now. It's superb. I used it in conjunction with an 'old Twitter' extension that basically allowed me to keep using the old Twitter layout. However, this extension stopped working a few months ago and I have since started using the new Twitter layout. Since then, your extension has not worked! Any ideas?
- (2020-08-24, v:1.2.1) Rendall: Developer here
Hello! I'm the developer of this extension. It seems that it does not work for some people, and that makes me sad. If it does not work for you, and you would like it to, I need your help. Twitter seems to have different versions for different regions of the world. The extension hides tweets by *CSS selector*, and I need to know what the CSS selector is for these tweets according to your region. The best way to contact me is by following this link and filling out the form: https://github.com/rendall/twitter-like-hider/issues/new Then we can work out how to help you.