QuickTab is a simple and minimalist new tab replacement. It offers customizable speed dial, clock and beautiful unique themes.
Quick Tab is a beautiful and minimalist replacement for a Chrome's "new tab" page. Features: > beautiful minimalist design > speed dial with 50 crafted icons > possibility of adding any custom links to speed dial > clock & date > 20 themes with live preview > theme and links synchronized across all desktop/laptop devices UDPATE: Now with Leicester City theme!
- (2021-04-08) MOULESH CHOUDHURY: Super Minimal but on point!. Loving it so far. Hoping to get features like custom wallpaper. But do not lose the minimalism!. Thanks a lot.
- (2021-03-08) Oliver Relph-Evans: Aesthetically this is a very pleasing extension. I really like the fact that it requires barely any permissions so I know that it is not tracking me. There is one thing I would like to see added though, that would dramatically improve the overall experience for me. And that is the ability to add custom visual icons for lesser known sites to the speed dial. Currently, unless it is a well known site like YouTube or Facebook, the speed dial just shows the first two letters of the name of the site and you have to hover over it to see the full name. This makes it a little harder to recognise instantly than those sites with a recognisable icon (like the YouTube play button for example). The ability to add a custom icon for a site not already listed in the extension would make it a full five stars from me.
- (2019-08-08) Sonar: I have used this extension for years! I really like the minimalist touch!
- (2019-02-06) Алексей Братковский: Almost perfect. Add an option to create custom themes please.
- (2018-10-26) ratul ray: Basic, simple and no hassle
- (2018-04-13) Paz Laray: Simple, elegante y de estilo actual. Muy fácil de usar. Justo lo que estaba buscando
- (2018-04-12) John Mitchell: It would be nice if longer titles could be shown below the icons all the time? Dropped the rating to 3 stars. The number of book marks is to low. It should be at least double and would like an option to loose the clock and date.
- (2017-07-23) O. Livier33: Très sobre, mais fait le job. Il manque des fonctionnalités de customisation comme de pouvoir mettre ses propres fonds d'écrans, pouvoir les rendre flous pour faire ressortir les icônes.J'aurai apprécié l'intégration météo, la possibilité d'accéder à tous mes bookmarks, l'ouverture d'un favori dans un nouvel onglet, une alerte sonore et visuelle pour Gmail...
- (2017-02-27) J S: Simplicity at the cost of functionality and useability. No easy way to add new dials, you must manually enter URLs and titles. Dials are overly minimal and impossible to tell what they are for. Superfluous clock that cannot be disabled. (Hint: I already have a clock on my taskbar, I don't need or want a second one in my browser.) Hard-coded themes. Want to use your own colour or background image? Too bad, you can't.
- (2016-05-05) Jasmine Lindstrom: No more boring tabs on Google Chrome! QuickTab lets you navigate to the pages that you want to view very easily - it's very user friendly, and visually appealing.
- (2016-04-27) Agata Haywood: I love quick access to my favourite pages! Looks very slick, it's functionality increases productivity.
- (2016-04-27) Waldek Jaszczak: I like it :)
- (2016-04-27) Natalia Gładki: Looks fantastic!
- (2016-04-26) Lukasz Mazurek: Simple, fast, looks great!
- (2020-12-02, v:0.843) Marshall Lee: so i cant edit the icons plz make it possible
make icons can be edit like links or text or image
- (2018-01-26, v:0.843) Alberto Perez: No abre
No me aparece cuando abro el navegador, me sigue apareciendo la pantalla de inicio por default del navegador