Automatically log into SchoolLoop.
SchoolLoop logs out after a short period of inactivity, and while the login form has recently begun to support autofill, this is still a nuisance. SchoolLoop Autologin records your login credentials so that the next time you are logged out, SchoolLoop Autologin will log you back in, and you won't need to. If you log out, SchoolLoop Autologin respects that. It'll be your choice what credentials to log in with next. The credentials stored are not encrypted, and SchoolLoop Autologin only makes it easier for anyone with access to your computer to log in to your SchoolLoop account, so if you're concerned about security at all, don't use this.
- (2015-12-25) shivam: u suk
- (2014-05-10) Deja Soth: I don't get this, it doesn't even work. I can't find it anywhere and it won't let me delete it of the computer . It said I download it but it won't show up. FIX IT PLEASE!!! THIS IS USELESS!!!
- (2014-01-14) Does not work, lack of instructions or detail on how to use this.
- (2014-01-06) Ross Teichman: The NSA is stealing my meta data from this stuff! I have found that the other school loop enhancer (by janka102) has more features and also saves the password, but you can actually enable the option to save your password. Plus there is other additional stuff.
- (2013-12-24) Casey Lee: It works! Saves a few seconds every time I go on :D
- (2013-11-30) Roland: This thing doesn't even work and you can't even find a way to use it or even find it. Retarded that's why there's 0 reviews.