All of your bookmarks on one page.
Mojave is primarily a bookmarking tool. It helps you save, retrieve, and share bookmarks on your desktop browser. We utilize most of the real estate on your screen so you can see hundreds of links at a glance. It makes managing your bookmarks easy.
- (2017-10-12) John Ford: I've seen a lot of love around for Toby, which I've also tried out myself, but Mojave is, in my opinion, a much better choice. The major issue I found with Toby was that I couldn't save single tabs if I had a number open at once. Also, it was tricky to add tabs to a list once it was created. Mojave is easy to use, syncs well and allows bookmarking of any page. You can also rename and reorder items in a list if you so wish.
- (2015-02-09) Sophia Ng: Very nice app. Would be better if it's also a new tab page.
- (2020-04-06, v:1.1) Mr. Lee Badger: Cannot excess Mojave.
Mojave is down I need my bookmarks ASAP I use them for working and my list is vast I do have a few days but please respond back and let us know a time frame and also please let us know if there is a safe guard backup please I love Mojave but cannot afford to lose everything. Thank You!
- (2020-04-06, v:1.1) Steve Vachon: Is the site down?
Is the site down? Any chance it'll come back? It is a life saver of an app! I can't say enough about how wonderful Mojaveapp has been for organizing my work. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
- (2018-10-17, v:1.1) Lost Bookmarks
I can not access years of saved bookmarks because it seems the site is now down. Please would I be allowed access to my account?
- (2018-10-16, v:1.1) Ingrit: Can not access Mojave
Hello, I have not been able to access the Mojave page and all my bookmarks for two days. Please help. :-) The following text is on the screen (instead of Mojave page): This site can’t be reached api.mojaveapp.com’s server IP address could not be found. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Thank you, Ingrit Vaher
- (2018-04-04, v:1.1) Kelly .Kirkwood: Dissapointing
When I signed up for Mojave I emailed asking if there was a plan to allow a backup of the bookmarks stored in case something ever happened... Now, something has. Can not access and bookmarks are gone. If you come back on line, a backup feature (to text/xml/whatever) would be great.
- (2018-04-04, v:1.1) John Ford: Issues Accessing Site
Hi there. I have hundreds of bookmarks stored on Mojave, which I've used for years and absolutely love. However, when I attempt to add a bookmark to Mojave at the minute, I'm receiving an error message stating that there is an issue with the API... and when I visit the site, it automatically attempts to log me in and I'm stuck on a continuous 'loading' loop. If there is a way of accessing my bookmarks and downloading the data, that would be fantastic. However, I fear the worst. Thank you.
- (2018-04-03, v:1.1) Are you still There?
Please help me. All of my education websites are saved on your site, which I can no longer access. Can you pleae save them for me and email them to me if your site is down? Thank you.
- (2018-04-02, v:1.1) Patrick Ireland: Your Site is down since this morning
I have not been able to access my bookmarks since this morning. I have attempted to contact you on Twitter and by email and I have not received any response from you. I want access to my bookmarks.
- (2017-10-10, v:1.1) Patrick Ireland: Abuse
I cannot access my bookmarks since yesterday. Google reports abuse that you have not updated your security credentials, rendering your site inaccessible. What the hell is going on? I have stored hundreds of bookmarks on your website.
- (2016-04-19, v:1.1) Kelly Peissner: Delete a Bookmark
How do I delete a bookmark in Mojave?
- (2015-02-16, v:1.0) Sophia Ng: New Tab Page
Please make it a new tab page!