Keep track of events while browsing. Never forget another important task again.
RemindMeLater is a Chrome extension that is used to set reminders while browsing the web. It's quite simple and easy to use, and can be used in a variety of scenarios, including reminders for, - A website / article that you want to visit / read later. - Any websites that you visit regularly. - Events that you need to be reminded of, at regular intervals. - A game title release date that you like to be notified of later. - Watching an upcoming TV show / movie. Or for just about any situation where you would need a reminder. Just setup a reminder with 'RemindMeLater' and quit worrying about forgetting or overlooking it. 'RemindMeLater' is designed to be customizable (check out the options page) and works while Chrome is working. It indicates the number of reminders you may have missed, below its icon, on your Google Chrome toolbar (at the side of the address bar). All reminders you create are stored on the machine you create them on. Note that this extension is currently in Beta. Please report any bugs or share any suggestions for improvement you may have with us, using the options in the 'Details' or the 'Reviews' tab above. Updates: * Using new notification mechanism (as Chrome has deprecated the createHTMLNotifications causing this to break). * Added option for disabling sound (i.e. only visual notification).
- (2021-02-26) Kyle Kaiser: Hey, I love this extension but see it hasn't been updated in a long time. I might be interested in buying it from you. If that's something you might be interested in, let me know! [email protected] Thanks :)
- (2019-09-20) Annie .B: Love this extension! The customizing options are definitely great, although they could include an option to close automatically the saved tabs. Also, there is a bug with the 'IN' time type. Postponing a tab by "minute(s)" shows a message saying "Invalid / past date and time" even though it's in the same day, which is a shame.
- (2018-04-14) whole product: mmn
- (2015-10-26) Zero Cool: Muy muy bueno, no le doy las 5 estrellas por que no esta en español, se agradeceria la traducción y mas sonidos y seria perfecta...
- (2015-03-02) great extension.
- (2014-04-21) 1-Tera Bps: Best among all.
- (2013-08-10) Ahmed Mohammed: Reminders stopped working
- (2013-07-18) Ahmed Ali: With the new update to Google Chrome, the remainders have stopped working. please fix this.
- (2013-06-08) 熊存举: There are 2 bugs: 1. In 'IN' mode, selecting any minute is invalid. 2. In 'AT' mode, when reminder information is empty, click date and it appears partly.
- (2013-06-01) Belinda C.: I was from Remindme and moved to this beta version. i was quite happy initially. but after finding up the function to remind in certain minute is not working, i feel very disappointed. It states "Invalid / past time and date". pls help. minimum time is remind in 1 hour time. it do not work for minute. pls correct this bug. [edited on 1jun2013] now with added problem. the reminders do not go on time.
- (2013-02-08) Mon K: when you want to make reminder you have to clear the url from the description field even though url is turned off. Also doesnt sync with other computers - that maybe google chrome but nevertheless it is of no use to me if it doesnt sync my work and home PC's
- (2013-01-15) Daniel Oon: No longer works. As an extension on rockmelt, there are no values on the dropdown. No way to place any value nor read the extenstion. Uninstalling
- (2012-11-27) Would love an easier way to update the reminders then having to wait for the one I need to edit to be the next one up. Having to manually wait sometimes hours to fix a reminder that's only off by a few minutes for the ones that happen first is a pain in the butt.
- (2012-11-24) null The Glaceon: I like it, Simple and effective. One suggestion would be to have it send a email notification.
- (2012-09-21) Rob Hill: One suggestion for the drop-down calendar when you click it have it fit. I have to manually type it in the date. Otherwise excellent
- (2012-06-03) Jason Baker: Wow, this extension is fantastic! This is one of the most advanced reminder applications for Chrome that I've seen. Good job. I have a few suggestions that would really be great to have: 1) As mentioned by someone else, a snooze button for a specified amount of time. 2) The ability to have a notification for the reminder show up a specified amount of time before the reminded event starts. (ex. Remind me 2 hours before it starts. If I told it that my event was at 3PM, it would start reminding me at 1PM, wherein I could then snooze or tell it "okay" and it won't notify me again.) 3) Longer text visible in the reminder notification and the app. If my text is too long, I have to look at the text box with the event name in it to read it. The character limit otherwise is really short. Thanks again!
- (2012-05-02) Gilbert Dansereau: Too bad it does not synchronize its entries through Google chrome like other extensions. The content is therefore only available on the computer used to make the entry.
- (2012-05-01) Kenneth Ignacio: The reminder is great. Just a few suggestions. 1. Snooze button or option to snooze the reminder. With the option to set the snooze after several minutes, hours or even days. 2. Option to include a visual notification and disable the sound. Thanks! Awesome job and I hope the improvements will be implemented soon.
- (2016-08-31, v:0.2.17) Quick distraction fix
Greetings, your extension is just what I have been looking for, the bonus chime feature is fantastic. However, I think it would help aesthetically to have the reminder placed above the time or an option not to display the time in the popup. The text for the reminder is small and hard to read as it is now. Thank you!
- (2015-09-21, v:0.2.17) michael thompson: just some tweaks about the item
Would love to get in contact with you about some options as i use this daily and would love to contribute some funds to its use. My email is [email protected] i look forwad to your reply
- (2015-03-02, v:0.2.17) remind by email
I think reminders sent by email would be more consistent and desirable than reminders that popup. I am regularly checking email and use this as a task reminder. The popups are good but reminders by email would be a great addition.
- (2015-02-25, v:0.2.17) Feedback on submission
Firstly, thanks so much for this, I'm using this every day as part of my workflow and it's extremely useful! You plugged a big gap for me. Suggestion: When submitting a URL there is no feedback it has been successfully logged. This is very important as I'm creating critical reminders for things that need to be followed up on. 2nd - it would be nice to be able to choose how many upcoming reminders to see. Seeing the next one is good but I think maybe 5 or 10 would be really nice, gives you a little poke on potentially upcoming things. Thanks again!
- (2014-10-03, v:0.2.17) LG: app synchronization
Are you going to update this app so that the reminders will synchronize between computers? (I use one computer at home and one at office)
- (2013-07-18, v:0.2.15) Ahmed Ali: Stopped working
Hello, With the new update to chrome browser, the remindemelater extension has stopped working. It does not shows any notifications.
- (2012-12-10, v:0.1.5) Ty Wood: Is this ever coming out of beta?
It's been in beta quite some time. Are there plans to remove it from beta soon?
- (2012-09-21, v:0.1.5) Rob Hill: Calendar
Cannot see all of the calendar to click on