Companion desktop app for Grocery King on IOS and Android
This is a companion desktop app for Grocery King mobile app available only for IOS users. Clip recipes from 100's of popular websites. Get access to millions of recipes that can be clipped and saved within Grocery King including ingredients, directions and photos Organize recipes from the comfort of your desktop computer. You can add your own recipes, organize recipes in different categories, add/update ingredients, add recipe directions and everything in between. The best part is that it syncs seamlessly with the Grocery King App installed on your iPhone. You can find more information about Grocery King on our website https://www.groceryking.com
- (2019-06-18) Michael Brashier: I bought this app for my iPhone specifically because of the desktop app extension for managing recipes. While the iPhone app works well on my iPhone and I like it and will continue to use it until I find something better that allows me to integrate with recipes, this Chrome extension does not seem to do anything. I enter my login information, but nothing ever happens. I sent a message to support weeks ago, but have not had any response. All this did was add an icon to my Chrome extension bar that does nothing.
- (2017-10-31) Terry Campbell: Doesn't recognise my email and password
- (2017-05-11) Charles Bates: The desktop companion for android seems to have a significant problem. You can't sign in. It also does not recognize your email to sign in. When you try to change your password, the site keeps saying "Can't find this email in the base." Really sucks after you have paid for the ability to sync. Use the free app! It is sufficient. But DON'T throw away your $7.
- (2016-12-26) Allen B: Paid for Premium on two devices. No support, no sync on devices and can't even login to the Chrome Extension because it can't find me. Appears to be vaporware.
- (2016-11-22) R: I bought this app for Android a month ago (To update the free version). It tried to to create an account tied to my email. It got an error, so I 'emailed the developer'. Nothing, Nada, silence. Emailed them again, NOTHING. Half the functionality is missing on my phone so I am out $14 dollars for the two licenses I bought in an attempt to share lists with someone else. Hell, half the things in the user guide don't even appear, not to mention every time it goes to sync it errors out. Does anyone even work there?!?!? IF IT DID WHAT IT SAYS it would be great barring the few technical difficulties, but for the time wasted adding items to inventory, scanning every item, and taking pictures of receipts, it will just waste your time.
- (2016-10-16) Shawn Bowman: Stop with the iphone favor!
- (2016-07-14) Takohsrool: Just purchased the full version of this app, signed up for an account (email, password, all that), and tried to move forward with this extension only for it to tell me that I do not exist on the, "base." The description of this app is limited to naming those using an iPhone, so perhaps the problem lies with incompatibility with those who use an android phone.