This extension allows translate selected text, and add translated words to a vocabulary
For translation you can select a text, right click on it and choose "Add word" in the menu, or you can just double-click on a word, in both of the cases the dialog with translations and definitions of the selected text will appear, and the selected text will be added to your vocabulary. The extension will help you to improve your vocabulary by having quizes with words you added, it will automatically notify you if it is a time to repeat some of the words from your vocabulary.
- (2020-08-29) Mohit Pansuriya: very best only one as i was looking so perfect try once you will love it.
- (2018-10-13) Raiden Roy: Not working anymore!! whenever user try to add words through the rightclick menu or by going to the extension and doing it manually, it doesn't add the words to vocabulary list. it seems like it forgot to how to save the words. and whenever user selects a word to know its meaning your extension dialog box takes atleast 5 seconds to appear that's too much long time, make it .10seconds or .1second if it's possible fix these problems, if not then discard this extension because as of now this extension is inferior to any other extensions that are available in chrome store.
- (2018-03-23) Alexander Mushikov: Addon is very useful, but unfortunately it adds words to vocabulary without desire of user. Could you please make an option not to add words automatically to "Vocabulary" section, unless user adds them using pop-up menu?
- (2020-03-25, v:1.0.33) jane: how to change the language
How to change the language?
- (2018-07-14, v:1.0.27) Installs, but can't get it to save vocabulary
Hi - This extension seems like the perfect solution – exactly what I've been looking for. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work. I've added the extension and "Vocabulary Boost" shows up in the context menu when I right-click, but nothing is added to the vocabulary list. I've restarted Chrome, disabled other extensions, etc. to no avail. Are there any suggestions you can offer? Thank you.