Write, save, copy, edit notes whenever you need. ¡Get PNotas!
Maybe you're browsing the web, suddenly you need to take a quick raw note, theres PNotas to the rescue. PNotas allows you to take quick notes with no effort what so ever. You can save them to read them later even when you shut down your Chrome Browser. It saves temp notes across all tabs so it can be accessed from any of them. Take a look to PNotas, and change the way you take them. Features: - One click away - Save notes - Remove them whenever you want to - It's FREE! IMPORTANT - Regarding permissions used in this extension: 1. Notifications: To let you know you saved a note, or PNotas autosaved one. Changelog: #2.1 - Removed the "Read and change" permission to avoid confusion on users. - Temp fix for right click on selected text. All context menu moved to 'testing' status due to "Read and change" permission removal. - You can now save notes using Ctrl + S shortcut #2.0 - Rework of the extension (new skin!) - The ability to right click selected text to create a new note - Now you can save links and image urls, just right click them! - PNotas lets you know when it autosaves some temporary note you were working on #1.1 - Last note appears first. #1.0 - Public release
- (2019-05-10) Usertest: Muchas gracias, es la mejor.
- (2017-04-24) Dream Cardigan: The thing is super small and cute; the font used is monospace which makes it even more note-like -- 'raw' or unformatted like a true note. But the splash of soft pink (salmon) color and cute mascot makes it stay cute and not completely "raw" or "primitive". The visual design is aesthetically good and functional, in other words. Its tiny size prevents it from blocking most of your view so you have no problem seeing what your note's source. And minimalist design makes it distract-free. It also lets you make more than one note, so your points won't be jumbled up and mixed into one big mismatched note. However, it doesn't auto-save so you will have to always remember to manually save everytime you write. Two, it doesn't let you save/export the notes into .txt or HTML files. Three, you have to make sure you click the words of the note's tab in order to select and view it from the "Start" menu (kinda like the 'index'), which makes it a little annoying especially when you want to access the note quickly.
- (2017-01-26) Fer FP: buena iniciativa sencillo duda_que metodo se utiliza para guardar las notas, donde se guardan localmente?
- (2016-12-06) Mar De': The most simplistic app for taking notes I have in Chrome. Great job!.
- (2016-05-10) RM A: It's really cute and simple haha.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.1) BONIFACE ANTHONY: suggestions
like pnotas ergo few suggestions which will assist pnotas to be flexible ! every list should be hyperlinked automatically 2 it should hold a comment capabilities every 10 link or notes should become one note and so that it can be grouped