Scrape your social media data at ease. Now more faster and efficient than before
It is an easy to use chrome extension for scraping or what we call, digging out the data from your social media websites. It now supports facebook, producthunt and linkedin. Please white list the email [email protected] CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON'T SEE THE EMAIL IN YOUR INBOX. Please check the How to videos on our youtube channel (Diggy App): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Qn3-dEQudKtQJ8_aEfaSQ How to use: -Go to the Main page of your facebook's(or linkedin's) group, page or event or producthunt's product 's page(check the url formats towards the end). -Select the respective radio button (Select "Get Likers" for digging Likers from that page) -Enter the email address where you want to send the dug data -Click "DIG IT" You can continue with your work while the digging progresses. You will receive a popup once email is sent and you can also check the badge on the extension icon for the count status. URL Formats: Facebook Page (Get Likers): https://www.facebook.com/<PAGENAME>/ Facebook Group (Get Group Members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/<GROUPNAME>/ Facebook Events (Get Event Guests): https://www.facebook.com/events/<EVENT ID OR EVENT NAME>/ ProductHunt Upvoters (Get Product Upvoters): https://www.producthunt.com/posts/<PRODUCTNAME> LinkedIn Group Members (Get Group Members): https://www.linkedin.com/groups/<GROUPID>/ V0.0.7.1 -Added support to restrict the number of members to dig for the selected entity -Added Tutorials to make it easier to use -Bug fixes and improvements NOTE: Once the digging process begins, the extension would be inaccessible until the process is completed i.e. the badge shows 100%. So for testing please start with less user counts. We will try to find a better solution at earliest. Please whitelist the app's email(contact email) and check your spam folder if you don't see the email (but receive a pop up saying that Email Sent Successfully) For any queries please contact on: [email protected] Please leave comments or feedback to help us improve.
- (2019-09-06) Tipu Sultan: Love this extension but a lot of testing for different scenarios for Facebook and linkedin platform need to be done.
- (2019-08-26) Shahzad Murash: It only extracts few members from the Facebook group, minimum of 9 to 10 k members only
- (2019-08-23) Ryan Gillis: I love this app but it does not work consistently anymore on Facebook. It will work on one group and email the members but not another even with the same url structure and group setup. I have been unable to get the Facebook Page Liker to work on any page. Nothing has gone to spam, it's just not scanning. I would love for this to get resolved cause it is a great program!
- (2019-08-01) Hanna Lövholm: Tried using the Facebook Page liker but didn't work.
- (2019-04-25) lawrence jones: the facebook group feature is not working..can this be fixed? Thank you
- (2019-03-26) Med Naoufal Naamane: Awsome
- (2019-02-26) Elena Kravec: doesn't work Get Page Likers feature - always reload page. Please, help
- (2018-08-16) Yael S: It was AMAZING and precisely what I was looking for BUT doesn't work anymore on any FB function :( Please fix. <3
- (2018-05-16) Tapajyoti Das: Love how simple & easy it is to use!
- (2019-08-06, v:0.0.7.1) Alexey Geht: Never worked for me
hey, Tried to dig FB Group members a few times with different emails and never got any inbox :(
- (2019-07-11, v:0.0.7.1) Angela Stone: Failed to Send Email!!
Emails are not being sent. Receiving this message "Failed to Send Email!!" Emails being used [email protected] [email protected] Tried numerous groups. Some as large as 11K -- some as small as 350 members. Tried numerous pages. Smallest one is https://www.facebook.com/ranchhandrebranded/ Google Chrome is up to date Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-05-29, v:0.0.7.1) Diana Snyder: Facebook Group Names
Will it extract the names and urls of all the groups I have already joined? FB has changed things so that it is now impossible to see in a list all the groups I am in and those I admin. I need to list them and then categorize them such as real estate, dogs, local buy/sell, etc. The page I would use for extraction is the page accessed from my timeline, under the header, as Groups. Their stupid "Discover" page does not show you your own groups until far, far down the page, many screenloads down. That is totally useless.
- (2019-05-20, v:0.0.7.1) Andrew Presley: Stalling
The app just pretty much sits there without any increase in the status bar for the group I'm trying to get the members from.
- (2019-04-27, v:0.0.6.3) muhammad fadly: it doesn't work
i noticed, it doesn't work when the url change to https://web.facebook.com/?_rdc=1&_rdr. it only works when the url displayed https://www.facebook.com. i don't know what's wrong with that. can u fix that?
- (2019-04-16, v:0.0.6.3) Radhakrishna Mocherla: Limiting the scraping
Hi Used your excellent tool,thanks for the application.I have a suggestion,I am often member of LinkedIn groups where the member count is in tens and hundreds of thousands,when I use the DIG tool for scraping,it often returns a message saying that it has failed to send the email,i feel its often due to the size of the file(too many members and too much data).it would help if you can give a radio button option giving the range(~1000,1001-2500) so that the application doesnt get overloaded
- (2019-03-03, v:0.0.6.3) James Bigelow: Email file not received
After running Dig, I received the success message, and I can see the data count.when I highlight the icon. I never receive the emailed file. I have tried this several email addresses I checked my spam box online and offline. Thanks