Quick and easy adding of a timestamp to an input field
A simple extension to add a time stamp to an editable field from the context menu. Update: Added format preview.
- (2019-11-26) Adam L: Highly configurable. Works with a single click. Thanks, this is great!
- (2019-06-13) Jack Konrath: Does exactly what it says it does. Exactly what I needed. Sometimes one bell and one whistle is all you need. :-)
- (2018-11-07) Raphael Friess: Right clicking and inserting the time stamp doesn't seem to work on any text field I try. Even this one right here in the Chrome App store.
- (2017-12-22) Alex Soteros: Doesn't work on my chromebook
- (2020-02-13, v:0.1.2) D Doose: no instructions for use
I have added the extension, but have no idea how to use it. Are there any instructions anywhere?
- (2020-02-04, v:0.1.2) Mark Hinch: Add a keyboard shortcut?
Hi love the plugin but would love a keyboard shortcut to be added such as CTRL and Y, like the old Timestamp 1.6 used to have. Any way you could add this ? Thanks Mark
- (2018-11-07, v:0.1.2) Raphael Friess: Doesn't work
Right clicking and inserting the time stamp doesn't seem to work on any text field I try. Even this one right here in the Chrome App store.