Align pages to the center of your screen.
## Description If you use a wide screen you may have encountered websites with long endless lines across the whole width of your screen or websites which align to the very left side of your screen so close to the border that it hurts. For such websites you can use Center-Pages. Center-Pages simply adds a margin to the sides, which you can increase/decrease via two buttons. ## Open Source Center-Pages is Open-Source Software. The source code can be found at: https://github.com/feluxe/Center-Pages ## Known Issues The extension API does not allow for a clean implementation of this feature. Center-Pages is able to narrow down a lot of pages, but it doesn't work for all. ## New in version 1.1.0 * Remember margin sizes: Center-Pages now remembers the margin sizes, so that you have to set them only once for each website. * Use simpler method to apply margins: Center-Pages now uses a simpler less conflicting method to apply the margins.
- (2020-01-26) Jesper Olsson: Works with very few pages.
- (2019-09-06) Tatiana Steffan: Awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing this! Makes browsing way more pleasant :)
- (2018-05-29) Jaehoon Choi: left margin 은 줄어들지를 않음..완전 필요없는 기능임
- (2017-07-12) Richard Stier: Hey man, thanks alot!! I've been looking for this for ages. This is exactly what I need. Cheers
- (2018-03-02, v:1.0.3) Thiago Albuquerque: Shortcuts
Hi, Is there any shortcut to center/expand page?