Clever Clipboard & Notepad in one extension. Save text snippets as one single file - just feed up your Hungry Panda!
Are you tired of "Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V" combo for simple tasks? ★ You can copy as much text as you want with only 2 clicks and the extension already saves it for you in a draft, so you don't have to copy / paste on a separate word file. ★ Once you make a file, the text from the draft automatically goes there. It saves a lot of time when writing a paper and doing a research, collecting information online in general. =|=| How to use |=|= 1. Open new tab, load web page and select your text. 2. Right click on it and choose 'Send Text to HungryPanda'. ★ Repeat step 2 for every tab you want. ★ All parts are stored as draft in the text area. 3. Edit the text (if needed) and save it with 'Save Text to File'. ★ Important: The draft is only temporary storage! =|=| Keys |=|= 1. 'Tab' - faster navigation. 2. 'Esc' - close the pop-up window. =|=| Hint |=|= Use HungryPanda's icon (toolbar) to add new selected text in the draft. =|=| Log |=|= Version 0.0.6 - Setting up Google Analytics. Version 0.0.5 - Fixed small bug - Load button now makes draft record. Version 0.0.4 - New image for the main icon set. Version 0.0.3 - Resized pop-up window for better view on notebooks. Version 0.0.2 - New Metadata added + Lighter archive for download.
- (2017-05-05) rammus: The app is perfect for highlighting text when you have to do research on a topic while using multiple sources. 6/5
- (2017-04-14) nick name: I like it a lot! Thanks!
- (2017-04-07) Лъчезар Пещерлиев: AWESOME !!!!
- (2017-04-06) Yanko Yankov: Great Job !
- (2017-04-06) Atanas Georgiev: Много яко приложение! Благодаря!
- (2017-04-05) Нора Флорова: Браво! От страхотна полза ми е!
- (2017-04-04) Daniel Bogdanski: Pretty useful! Also liked the fact that it is a light extension.
- (2017-04-02) Todorka Hristoskova: Чудесно приложение. Поздравления за автора!
- (2017-05-09, v:0.0.6) Tahor Sui Juris: Love your app...
Please, would you consider a REVAMP of the UI -- something like: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/notepad-quick-notes/gkepikhgoaepfokbihjaeaommemphmmn?hl=en-US I love that I can SAVE data, and the collection ability.
- (2017-04-21, v:0.0.6) Fred Zimmerman: how to load file?
I am trying to load a simple text file on a Linux machine. How do I accomplish this? What directory is the app looking in for the file?