ESI Click-to-Call - Communicate Easier
This browser extension allows users to initiate outgoing calls by clicking directly on phone numbers found in emails, websites, and most web-based CRMs. Our efficient number tagging system identifies phone numbers located in multiple areas of your browser - whether it is a number located in an email signature or even your web searches for pizza delivery for your company party! This tagging system makes connecting to your destination as easy as a click of the mouse. Compared to other click-to-call products available today, ESI's tagging system outshines the others by identifying more correct phone numbers, while ignoring more incorrect ones. As part of ESI Click-to-Call, users receive a screen pop notification that shows on your web browser and/or your main computer desktop. We've all had those moments where we've forgotten that we turned our ringer volume down, or couldn't hear the phone ringing because we were using headphones, and this visual screen pop feature means that you won't miss that next important call while you're sitting at your computer. ESI Click-to-Call features include: - Outbound Caller ID quick switch (Premier seat and above only) - Adheres to your current answering rules - Auto-Answer your click-to-calls - Audio notifications via the Chrome browser NOTE: -You must have an active account on the eCloud PBX. -Log-in to ESI Click-to-Call using your Cloud Communications Dashboard credentials.
- (2017-02-28) Billy Bugg: Great Application.
- (2017-02-21) Julia Kedward: Fabulous! So much easier to make calls without having to write down a number and then enter into your phone.
- (2017-02-21) I love this thing.
- (2017-02-21) Ross Hubble: Great application, but I would love it to work on Firefox!
- (2017-02-21) Adrian Alvarado: As a person that makes a lot of outbound calls I was spending a good amount of time redialing numbers due to missing a digit or transposing a number. With click to call as long as the number is in Chrome I don't have to worry about it. I am not sure exactly how much time it saves me on a daily basis but I wouldn't be surprised if it was at least 20 minutes daily (I transpose a lot of numbers). Great extension.
- (2017-02-21) Carl Sloan: I love it!