Manage form history entries (search, view, edit, cleanup, export/import) and easy formfiller.
Auto-save text entered in any form while typing to allow fast recovery when disaster strikes. Manage form history entries (search, edit, cleanup, export/import) and easy text formfiller.
- (2020-01-27) Ed Love: Absolutely superb! I can't add anything to what the others have said. A life saver.
- (2019-10-22) Shravan Kothari: Coming from Firefox with the same extension, and since I need to use Chrome for work I was glad it's available on the Web Store too. Does what it's meant to really well, and apart from a slightly outdated-looking UI this extension is perfect.
- (2019-08-05) Harold Horsman: This extension should be standard in every browser. It is indeed a lifesaver for everyone who edited something on the web (e.g. that long webmail that you were typing, or that enormous form) and then had his/her data lost for some reason. With FHC you can get it back again!
- (2018-11-07) Victor Lugo: I am a longtime user of this on Firefox and was searching for something similar on Chrome. I was very surprised to find it here! I hope the developer keeps this version maintained despite the low amount of reviews. it's a godsend.
- (2018-09-07) Stephan Mahieu: Have been using it on Firefox for a long time, now it is available on Chrome too. A real lifesaver.
- (2020-09-03, v:22.214.171.124) Jim Hoyle: Not much is recorded
Is this normal behavior, for example https://stephanmahieu.github.io/fhc-home/ and typing something in the left pane and in the right side fields – nothing is recorded on the latter and in the big area also almost nothing gets populated in the Form History Control list? In other words, is it very restricted in which forms/fields this extension works with? Thanks!
- (2020-01-11, v:126.96.36.199) Venack Lentz: Manage also browser's history
Hi, can you add that feature? API allows to add urls into the history.
- (2018-09-28, v:188.8.131.52) Cát Dung: In Data screen, cannot load history. Please recheck this issue.
I do not see any history content in DATA screen.
- (2018-09-02, v:184.108.40.206) Martin Brinkmann: Error on installation
Getting error "could not decode image "fhc_icon.svg" when trying to install the extension in Chrome Stable and Canary.