Resolves .Eth Domains for the Ethereum Name Service
View Ethereum .Eth websites when you type them into your browser. ENS Gateway retrieves websites for the requested ENS domain and renders them for your viewing pleasure. ENS is the distributed cryptographic domain name system for Ethereum that uses the ".Eth" tld. Eth domains can resolve websites, or serve as easy to remember addresses for Ether wallets.
- (2019-02-01) Sergii Bomko: Thanks for good work. I've faced that some dapps are not actual (eg. theswarm) I would like to write an improvement proposal, but didn't find neither repository nor feedback form. It would be nice to provide a way to connect the extension to different(own / trusted) swarm node.
- (2018-01-11) Ben Calder: Fantastic tool to access .eth addresses
- (2017-11-18) Jake Elkins: Awesome
- (2017-11-17) Matt Quinn: Making .eth addresses accessible to everyone!
- (2017-11-17) Jason C: Excellent tool. Look forward to using as we get our ENS names pointed in the right directions.
- (2020-04-26, v:0.1.3) Pumipat Watanakulcharus: 4 characters domain support
ENS now support 4 character now, and it would be best to update this extension.
- (2018-01-17, v:0.1.3) William Morriss: Cannot reach theswarm.eth
"There is something wrong with the proxy server, or the address is incorrect."