Adds informative tooltips to University of Toronto courses mentioned across the web
Adds tooltips to University of Toronto (U of T) courses mentioned on any webpage and adds course info cards to Google Search. Tooltips and cards contain course information such as prerequisites, exclusions, breadths etc. Data provided by a U of T -student-made Nikel API (see nikel.ml) WARNING: For quick reference only, please verify information with official U of T sources before making final course decisions. The developer of this extension is not responsible for any wrong information displayed in the tooltips. This extension is not affiliated with the University of Toronto UofT Course Info on Github: https://github.com/MuradAkh/UofTCourseInfoChrome ------- Disclaimer: This extension uses Google Analytics to collect extension usage statistics to help improve user experience. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or you can set up a filter in Adblock Plus or similar ad blocker tools like AdBlock, uBlock or Adblock Pro. Murad Akhundov 2017-2019. This extension is free and open source software. Published by https://uoft.dev
- (2020-09-16) Nyah Way: I LOVE this extension. As a CS student, I often have to go look up prequisites and other information about courses. This extension makes that information so much more easily available. I would highly recommend this to any UofT student for any campus.
- (2019-08-12) Ahmer Imam: Have been using this extension since it was first released and advertised on Reddit. Thought I wouldn't need it as much but it proved to have been EXTREMELY convenient and it used to be kinda glitchy and whatnot but it has been heavily improved since then. Definitely recommend this to those who are often lurking the course calendars or to any first years.
- (2019-04-11) Fish Nuggets: Crucial for all UofT students!
- (2018-12-27) amanda: very nice chrome extension
- (2018-11-22) Jun Zheng: Good extension, but a few problems: * Once the extension is enabled, GitHub wiki basically becomes unusable (textbox keeps getting cleared) * GitHub link you provided gives 404 error.
- (2018-09-23) Jason Mao: Great extension
- (2018-09-16) Farhad Siddique: Nice extension! The newly added book search features are really useful.
- (2018-05-14) thomas macdonald: Certainly not a trivial extension!
- (2018-05-10) Christopher Wong: 5/7 perfect score
- (2018-03-23) Ren Zhang: Excellent extension for UofT students!
- (2018-03-17) Linwen Huang: C'est bien.
- (2017-08-12, v:1.0) dee see: Turning course info off
Hi, could you make a way so that I could simply turn this extension off without having to delete and reinstall? thanks