The must-have tool for Amazon power users: Adds new data, links, filters and more to Offers pages, assisting both buyers and sellers
Hasten helps you make faster and better-informed decisions when buying or selling products on Amazon, saving you time and money. • ADVANCED FILTERING: Filter offers by price, arrival date, or seller rating. Hide listings from specific sellers. Set defaults. Load additional pages just by scrolling. • CUSTOMIZE EVERYTHING: Hasten works for both buyers and sellers, easily adjusting to every workflow and business model for unmatched flexibility. • DATA WHERE YOU NEED IT: See the latest rank, low prices, trade value, Buy Box details, and offer counts by for each condition and fulfillment channel (FBA or merchant-fulfilled) at the top of the Product or Offers page for rapid sourcing and manual repricing. • ESSENTIAL LINKS: Find new versions or past purchases without visiting the Product page. Check inventory levels and past sales with a single click. • ASIN HIT LIST: Create lists of ASINs for special treatment. Get notified every time you view a matching product. • RESTRICTION CHECK: Identify restricted items instantly, especially valuable for books and other online flips. • TIME-SAVING REDIRECTS: Temporarily redirect Product page links to the corresponding Offers page as needed. Hasten is compatible with all major arbitrage and related software. Currently available for .com and .ca marketplaces only. Try Hasten absolutely FREE for 10 days, with an extremely low monthly subscription fee thereafter.
- (2018-07-26) Anitra Jump: Fantastic Extension that has made my productivity more than double when making decisions about my inventory. Highly recommend this tool for all Amazon sellers.
- (2018-04-17) BOOK FROG: Absolutely Amazing!!! A must have if you are an Amazon Seller. This have made my research and pricing go so much faster which leads to more time spent getting product to help my business grow.
- (2018-03-05) Rich Milner: The Hasten extension is extremely helpful in running my AMZ FBA business, especially when listing OA products. I have other extensions installed, but Hasten is the first place I look on the AMZ listing while researching products. It loads quickly and condenses the relevant information into concise, easy to digest package.
- (2017-10-22) Al Groccia: You will find condensed all the really essential information you need for buying or selling on Amazon. The filters are easy to use, the Hasten box is a great time saver.
- (2018-07-27, v:1.2.3) Pat Becker: Day 4 of trial and still not working
I'm almost 1/2 way through the 10-day trial and Hasten still won't accept the verify. I've posted on support and on FAQ and no response from Hasten. I get this error when I go to Amazon: "Your Hasten subscription may only be used with one Amazon seller account. Please enter a different Seller ID and MWS Auth Token, or purchase a new subscription to obtain another Subscription ID." I only have one ID or token - ONE. If you need to reset the verify, please do so and advise me so I can use Hasten on Amazon. Thanks
- (2018-07-25, v:1.2.3) Pat Becker: Still not working
Finally got it to accept the verify. Now when I go to the Amazon page I get the following error: Your Hasten subscription may only be used with one Amazon seller account. Please enter a different Seller ID and MWS Auth Token, or purchase a new subscription to obtain another Subscription ID. I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER ID OR TOKEN - JUST ONE This is a trial and so far I haven't been able to make it work
- (2018-07-25, v:1.2.3) Pat Becker: Added
The subscription id is copy/paste from your email to me when I signed up. Where's the mismatch?
- (2018-07-25, v:1.2.3) Pat Becker: Can't get Hasten to work
AuthToken is not valid for SellerId and AWSAccountId. Above is the error code when I click "verify" I know the seller id is right and I copied your account id. So what is the problem? I started a 14 day trial to test Hasten and so far only get error codes. Thx for the help
- (2018-01-17, v:1.0.8) John Parkes: MWS credential
Hello, in order to setup the MWS credentials would I need your developer ID. Please send that to me. Thank you, John Parkes