Move tabs with keyboard shortcuts
This extension provides 4 commands to move tabs in the current window: - Move tab right - Move tab left - Move tab start - Move tab end You can assign Keyboard shortcuts to it. The defaults are: - Cmd + Shift + Right / Left, for left and right - Cmd + Shift + Up / Down, for start and end Keyboard shortcuts can be customized. Go to: - chrome://extensions/ > Keyboard shortcuts
- (2022-01-22) Matias Lapolla: 10/10! Sick extension for productivity and workflow.
- (2020-12-09) Thibault Messemacre: Genius, once I figured out the shortcut it made my life so much easier! thanks for developing this very handy tool be aware that it's only powered by shortcuts though, no context menu
- (2020-01-31) Phuong Tran: Great, perfect, cool!
- (2019-09-26) Ty Gooch: Works exactly as advertised. Easy to configure as well. Perfect!
- (2019-01-30) Or Schiro: Brilliant! Finally I can move my Google Sheets. :-)
- (2018-12-05) Konstantin Gukov: Brilliant. Simple, doesn't interfere with the omnibox, like Rearrange Tabs.
- (2018-11-23) Geza Turi: Great! I just wanted to be able to move tabs around with a keyboard shortcut. This does exactly that : )
- (2018-03-15) Julio Cezar Silva: Loved. This. Has everything I need: move left, right, start and end! I accessed Extensions>Keyboard shortcuts (link at end of extensions panel) to change the shortcuts, though. Since it's usual in other systems, I assigned: CTRL+SHIFT+PAGEUP (move left) CTRL+SHIFT+PAGEDOWN (move right) CTRL+SHIFT+HOME (move to start) CTRL+SHIFT+END (move to end) Thank you!
- (2018-01-28) CHEON SU KANG: Thank you very much!!!! Can you give some more detail for customzing keybord shortcut? You mentioned that the user can customize by using - chrome://extensions/ > Keyboard shortcuts I tried but fail....
- (2021-08-23, v:1.0.1) Lily Guo: Disable some key combinations
Hi! Once I enable this extension, and I have clicked on the address bar, alt-shift-left and alt-shift-right move the tabs left and right. I would like to keep these shortcuts for selecting parts of the URL, is there a way to do that? I have changed the move tab shortcuts to ctrl-shift-left and right. This issue only happens when I have clicked on the URL, and am trying navigate in the address bar. Otherwise alt-shift-left and right do not move the tab.
- (2018-05-11, v:1.0.1) Aaron Willinsky: Change keyboard shortcuts
The store page says "Keyboard shortcuts can be customized. Go to: - chrome://extensions/ > Keyboard shortcuts" But I can't see any way to change them under chrome://extensions. Can you please be more specific? I'm using Chrome 66.0.3359.139 on OSX 10.13.4.