Busting whites since 2017
WhiteBuster will do it's best to turn all white backgrounds on the page to nicer eye -friendly colors ... - Converts all background-color of rgb/a(255,255,255), rgb/a(254,254,254) to selected color preserving opacity - does it's best to deal with transparent items, iframes and runtime created elements Caveats: - White background images cannot be transformed - Badly coded pages that run code depending on background-color being white may break. (I haven't found any so far ...) Repo: - https://github.com/kofifus/WhiteBuster Support: - Please post an issue at the repo
- (2019-09-16) Moe Li: Simply cannot live without it.
- (2019-01-29) Valerie Riese: I've never left a review on an extension before, but I have to help people who need it find Whitebuster. My eyes are a wreck because of disease, so I have tried a lot of extensions to reduce the glare without compromising readability or graphics. This extension does it all. It's best one I've ever used and so easy to use.
- (2018-12-14) Sammy Jo: I do not leave reviews. I'm always busy studying long hours on my computer and getting awful headaches. This extension immediately stop the ache I was feeling in my eyes, I'm not wincing anymore and that's incredible. INSTANTLY!! :) And it's smooth in its transition sites are not delayed. Wished I found this app sooner!!!! Highly recommended!
- (2018-12-05) Đắc Ý Chưa Thể: ~f.lux
- (2018-11-26) Дерсу Узала: Не плохо.Ещё был бы ползунок ярче-темнее.
- (2018-09-07) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Great! Very practical and useful eyefriendly background color presets!
- (2018-02-25) Robert B: This has to be the best extension I've ever used for eye health! All the others change the entire background color, which is annoying because it's too disruptive to the web design and ruins the web browsing experience. This only changes whites, which is perfect!!!!! This should have been around since the internet was invented, it would have saved people alot of headaches.
- (2017-08-17) Uroš Bole: WhiteBuster is a great, long overdue extension. I am more (blue) light sensitive and busting most white on web pages, WhiteBuster makes my eyes much more comfortable. It is very easy to choose which color you want to replace the whites displayed on websites: there are 15 pre-set color options! Moreover, you can pick any color you want to replace the whites and save two for latter use. Thus I can use a lighter and a darker color depending on what feels better at any given moment.